Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation Powder Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 333 in Powder

October 18, 2016

I bought this as an alternative to liquid or cream foundation to wear in the summer. I wanted a powder foundation that was light wear on my skin to help with the oily heat of the summer. This worked well for me! It gives me quick, light and buildable coverage. It is so effortless to apply. I will repurchase. I also love the packaging as it keeps things neat and tidy.

March 09, 2016

This product has saved my skin! I have oily/combination skin that is very fair and prone to acne and this foundation has kept my skin less-oily throughout the day, decreased the amount of acne I get and was able to match my incredibly fair skin tone. It's also cruelty-free and GMO free. Love it.

January 21, 2016

I've used this product for years and love it! Every now and then I'll stray and try a new liquid but I always come back to this powder. Its easy to apply and its so light weight!

July 21, 2015

I adore Bare Minerals, and have used it for years. It completely covers up any issues with my skin, but doesn't clog it up. I prefer the matte as it takes away shine, which is my main purpose in using it, as well as covering up blemishes. It's a bit expensive but lasts a very long time with regular use (for me at least, I don't use much).

October 28, 2014

Excellent coverage though overtime I found if I didn't wear wear my moisturizer underneath my skin would dry out. I found I needed to "touch up"after approximately 5 hours. All in all, I find bare minerals to be an excellent quality product though a bit overpriced and still I do purchase and use on a regular basis.

October 27, 2014

I would never buy anything else! The color perfectly matches your skin tone to the T!

September 18, 2014

I have been using this powder for years and keep buying new ones. I love the consistency and the coverage that the powder provides, as well as some shine control. As with all Bare Mineral products, one of the most attractive things about them is their more natural ingredients.

September 17, 2014

My ritual was always liquid foundation then powder foundation ever since I began wearing make up for the optimal coverage. The idea of just a "bare mineral" powder scared me but once I used it I was hooked!!!! I never went back, I love the coverage I get and with my slightly oily skin the Matte foundation takes care of that with no problems. The spf 15 is an added bonus!! I love it!!! It is a must try!

September 09, 2014

Hand down the BEST compact on the market! With so many shades to match your complexion perfectly!!

August 28, 2014

The powder conceals, blends and mattifies excellently giving you clean even coverage, it's not heavy on your skin and lasts through the day really well! I would deffinetly recommend trying this!