bare minerals Sephora Exclusive Get Started Kit

bare minerals Sephora Exclusive Get Started Kit Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 390 in Makeup

October 05, 2015

I picked this up before summer and it introduced me to the bare mineral world. I absolutely loved it. All the products worked so well together and I finally found a color that matched me! I'm now a repeat buyer and my black heads have cleared up, and my skin is the best looking its ever been.
ps I found this stuff makes my skin look really good in photos.

November 17, 2014

For something that has scarring, this didn't work for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Now if I had like perfect skin like I see most people, this would prolly be amazing. I've heard it's really good for skin but I just didn't like how it looked on me.

September 03, 2013

Before using this kit I was a stumbling mess when it came to make up. My routine consisted of eyeliner and mascara because I had no idea how to use the rest. My skin tone was uneven and kind of dull. My mother bought me this kit because she uses and loves the mineral veil and thought this would be perfect for me. It really was! It requires little to no precision so it's not intimidating to use. Its very natural looking but you can pump it up with different shades of these products later on and its really light on your skin.Just follow the directions in the kit and you're good to go! After the kit ran out I bought the blush, original foundation powder and the mineral veil. I'm so so happy that I found out about this product, perfect for a first timer.

May 15, 2012

If you are thinking about trying Bare Minerals foundation, I suggest you get the starter kit from Sephora. For the value of the kit, you are getting a ton of products.
What each kit includes:
- 2 x 0.06 oz bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation (see shades below)
- 0.06 All Over Face Color in Warmth (in all kits)
- 0.06 oz Mineral Veil (in Fair, Light & Medium kits)
- 0.06 oz Tinted Mineral Veil (in Tan, Dark, & Deep kits)
- Full Flawless Face Brush
- Flawless Application Face Brush
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- a How-to instructional DVD
- BONUS - Exclusively for SEPHORA : 0.05 oz Prime Time Foundation Primer

The kit lasts a long time, especially the mineral veil and and warmth.