bareMinerals Blemish Therapy Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

August 28, 2014

Works amazingly! covers EVERYTHING!!!!

August 11, 2014

This concealer works exceptionally well to cover up blemishes and under eye circles, which I have a big problem with. This makeup is quite expensive, but I think it's worth it because of the quality of this product. I'd recommend it to someone who needs good concealer that will blend in with their foundation and other makeup.

April 13, 2014

In case you can't tell, I did not like this product at all. It has a weird scent, is clumpy, and did nothing good for my skin. Maybe I need lessons on how to apply it, but even looking up tutorials online didn't help me. Definitely pass on this one.

December 14, 2012

This late fall and early winter have been hectic on my skin. I was breaking out and had all these blotches all over my face.

I washed my face with a gentle cleanser and put on make up which only aggravated it more. I did a little research and always wanted to try the Bare Minerals line. I went to Sephora in which they suggested to try the Blemish Therapy. It has helped immensely I actually have a my skin looking a bit softer and still some red but now I can put on some make up without looking like a war zone on my face.

If you go to the Bare Escentuals store or website it costs $18.00 and the brush is tight with no loose bristles.

October 27, 2010

I was a little skeptical about this as I feel all acene treatments work the same but I was really surprised that this product works so well and it also acts as a concealer. It really helped to reduce the rednes. It also shrinks down the pimples overnight. It is not as irritating as some other products out in the market so your skin won't be peeling like a onion!