Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1232 in Perfume

October 04, 2016

They are not too bad. Some scents last a long time and some wear off easily. I like the seasonal stuff they have. But I also love the White Citrus.
    Can be used as air freshener as well. or freshen up linens.

October 02, 2016

cheap product. great for spraying after you have been cooking or to fresh up your hair. I do not usually use these as a "perfume". they are best for a fresh spray after you have been doing something stinky.

September 24, 2016

The Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist are an amazing value. They usually have great deals on these! I always have a few on the go! There are so many great scents, I always have a hard time picking out which ones I am going to buy as they all smell great! The scent is long lasting which I just love, a few sprays in the morning will last on your clothes all day! One bottle lasts a long time as a little goes a long way! You can't beat the value of this body mist!

July 05, 2016

I do not usually like Body Sprays because the scent never seems to stay but these are an exception.
    They do stay significantly longer than any other Body Spray I've tried and you only need a few quick sprays to achieve that.
    Bath & Body Works always has a large selection of fragrances to choose from and you can almost always find a sale or a deal on them. There isn't many scents from this store that I do not like, and they're is something for everyone. Sweet, Musk, Floral, Oriental - Everything.
    The only thing I do not like is I always seem to fall in love with Limited Edition or Seasonal Scents!

June 30, 2016

These are super affordable and always have specials. They have a huge selection of fragrances and I have a couple in my collection. Some scents can smell cheap but most are winners.

June 28, 2016

I will always be in love with this products. I wear them everyday and I LOVEEE them. I have them in about 7 different scents, always. I spray myself in the morning and when I take off my clothes to change into pajamas in the night, the smell is still just as strong as the morning. I love that they smell amazing without being overpowering. The price for these is also amazing, they last a super long time. I use mine daily, sometimes once a day and sometimes 3 times a day. They are perfect.

April 21, 2016

great price for these ....there are sooo many scents to choose from too!!!! i have tried a lot of them and love them...they last a while with a nice lingering mild scent!!!!!

April 21, 2016

I love bath and body works at first but I find it fades quick ..but the scents are great especially the vanilla noel love that scent ..But for the price its expected its more of a mist not a lasting fregrance.But I do love them

March 02, 2016

I love Bath and Body Fragrance mists ,I have 5 different kinds and I love them all,the scents are soft and sweet and you only need one spray and you are good to go,they probably last me two or three months which is great ,my daughter is starting to buy them too so we can share .I would recommend these fragrance mists to everyone, they are amazing

December 23, 2015

I picked up some Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist and the scent is really nice. But initially when sprayed it is very strong with a chemical perfume smell. The scent doesn't last very long either. But like I said, after it sits for a big, and before it dissipates it isnt all that bad,