Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 192 in Household Essentials

Which one is your favorite!? These miniature must-haves contain skin-loving Aloe & Vitamin E paired with powerful germ fighters to leave hands feeling squeaky clean & silky smooth.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ces antibactériens de chrz bath and body works. Ils sentent tous si bons les uns et les autres. Ils sont fait en petits formats, donc ils sont faciles à transporter.

October 31, 2016

Quand on en a essayé un on veut tout les essayés. Ses petites bouteilles aux odeurs autant différentes qu'excitante pour le nez s'ammene partout (sacoche, sac de sport, etc). Cet anti-bactérien ne laisse pas les mains collantes. Il vallent la peine d'etre essayés.

October 07, 2016

I currently have 15 of these bottles in my bathroom. I use one in my car and in my purse. They all smell so good, but marshmallow may be my favorite. I especially love the Christmas scents. Wonderful little gift item too.

October 03, 2016

These are great stocking stuffers, great for your purse or kids backpacks. I personally would rather wash my hands than use these, but these come in handy when you can't. The scents smell amazing , and there are tons to choose from.

October 02, 2016

I got these for my daughter as a stocking stuffer for Christmas because she was always getting sick from school. She knows the importance of having clean hands but water is not always accessible. She keeps one in her desk and one in her locker, book bag and bedroom. This is where I got to try them, in her room. They smell so so good. Makes you want to use them all day. Just to have that nice scent on your hands.you also know you are cleaning germs off

August 31, 2016

Nice and handy. Great price when on sale. Iam loving the scent and the fact that it doesnt dry my skin so much. Plus small packs are easy to put anywhere

August 28, 2016

These are so great for tossing into your purse or backpack. I always have one on me because sometimes there isn't a bathroom around to wash my hands. They also come in soo many good scents.

August 04, 2016

I love having antibacterial creams and gels on hand especially when you go to public places. I like the bath and body works one because it's a nice change from the typical strong alcohol smell of regular antibacterials. So many scents to choose from!

August 04, 2016

Wonderful product! Its so small and portable that I have one in every purse and diaper bag. I keep one in my bed room and car! They are also such good add on's to any gift and really good as a party favor !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE !

August 02, 2016

These little pocket backs are pockets of gold! I love using them and it's so great that they have holders that attach to any type of bag for travelling. The scents are great and the sanitizer never leaves your hands feeling sticky like other brands. It's even better when these go on sale throughout the year; that's the time to stock-up. I make sure I also have atleast one on the go at all times.