Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 204 in Household Essentials

Which one is your favorite!? These miniature must-haves contain skin-loving Aloe & Vitamin E paired with powerful germ fighters to leave hands feeling squeaky clean & silky smooth.

February 12, 2017

I love these antibacterial hand gels! They are the perfect size to throw in my purse for on the go. They come in so many wonderful scents that I can never buy just one! Definitely a repurchase.

January 28, 2017

The packaging on these is super cute and I love the variety of scents they have! My favourite is the winter candy apple scent but they only have it out around christmas so I have to stock up. They are the perfect size to pop into your purse or wallet and freshen up your hands while out and about.

January 20, 2017

Perfect for stocking stuffers, as gifts and for everyday use! We always have these on hand. Love the variety of different scents and the great price! They work great and leave your hands feeling clean and smelling nice.

January 13, 2017

Love these tiny antibacterial hand gels! They are scattered all over the house and stuffed in all of my shoulder bags because you never know when you might need to clean your hands. They come in a variety of scents so they are perfect for a bit of fragrance if you forgot to put on perfume. They are great for stocking stuffers, teacher appreciation, just because I was thinking of you, and so many other gift ideas. Prices aren't bad and it always seems BBW is having some type of promotion for them to stock up with your favorite scents.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ces antibactériens de chrz bath and body works. Ils sentent tous si bons les uns et les autres. Ils sont fait en petits formats, donc ils sont faciles à transporter.

October 31, 2016

Quand on en a essayé un on veut tout les essayés. Ses petites bouteilles aux odeurs autant différentes qu'excitante pour le nez s'ammene partout (sacoche, sac de sport, etc). Cet anti-bactérien ne laisse pas les mains collantes. Il vallent la peine d'etre essayés.

October 07, 2016

I currently have 15 of these bottles in my bathroom. I use one in my car and in my purse. They all smell so good, but marshmallow may be my favorite. I especially love the Christmas scents. Wonderful little gift item too.

October 03, 2016

These are great stocking stuffers, great for your purse or kids backpacks. I personally would rather wash my hands than use these, but these come in handy when you can't. The scents smell amazing , and there are tons to choose from.

October 02, 2016

I got these for my daughter as a stocking stuffer for Christmas because she was always getting sick from school. She knows the importance of having clean hands but water is not always accessible. She keeps one in her desk and one in her locker, book bag and bedroom. This is where I got to try them, in her room. They smell so so good. Makes you want to use them all day. Just to have that nice scent on your hands.you also know you are cleaning germs off

August 31, 2016

Nice and handy. Great price when on sale. Iam loving the scent and the fact that it doesnt dry my skin so much. Plus small packs are easy to put anywhere