Bath & Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 217 in Household Essentials

Which one is your favorite!? These miniature must-haves contain skin-loving Aloe & Vitamin E paired with powerful germ fighters to leave hands feeling squeaky clean & silky smooth.

March 22, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les petits savon gel de Bath & body works. Ils sont petit, se range bien dans la sacoche!
    Leur odeur sont varié et chacun peut en trouver un à son goût.

March 16, 2017

I love Bath and Body Works for many of their products. The Hand Gel is nice because it is a convenient size to carry around easily. They even have let holders to attach to a bag or purse which is very smart. This hand gel although has bath and body works scents it still smells like antibacterial gel the only part that really smells good is once its completely dry then it smells like it should. I am overall happy with this product and buy it whenever there is a good deal on.

March 16, 2017

I've been using these for years, I love the fact they have many scents to choose from. When I use these my hands feel clean & have a nice smell. Doesn't have overly alcohol smell to them in which I love. They can be expensive to purchase, so I usually wait till they are on sale.

March 15, 2017

Too much fragrance! Although it's great to have sanitizer on the go, these are far too scented to be used discretely. The smell of alcohol mixed with a strong floral perfume has often given me asthma troubles when a nearby user dispenses this product; my mom and sister are big fans of this and I can't be in the same room when it is applied. It also gives me a headache similar to the one I get being in this store. While it does give a clean feeling to your hands (although quite drying) and I am certain it kills bacteria (judging by the fierce alcohol smell it emits), I feel this product would be a better fit for sensitive individuals like myself if the fragrance were 30% of what it is or alternatively, available in an unscented version.

March 11, 2017

I have bought these a few times before, I will no longer be purhcasing them as they give me a head ache, the scents are way to strong! They almost burn the nostrils. I don't know how great for your skin this could be either. I can't use them at work as people have scent allergies and this stuff is way to strong to have around people like that. Also my boyfriend had some in his truck and you can't even breathe in there after he squirts it on his hands, it's like breathing in pure chemicals. You think they smell great in the store and everything and when they hit your skin they smell like crap. Not to mention they were like $1.50 a bottle which is a rip off they should be like two for a dollar.

March 06, 2017

I go nuts for this little bottles everytime I go to bath and body works. I carry one in my car, my purse, my pockets, I have one on my night stand. Everywhere I have them. I love most of the scents. Some are too strong for me. I gave these as stocking stuffers to my students. During the holidays I couldn't pass up the deal 10 for $10. The scents always is noticed by others around me. And the small amount I put my hand, fills the entire room. If you haven't tried them yet, you need to. Every season there's also a few scents that are different and they have their regular favourite signature scents. Like I said I go nuts for these gels. They're the best and so small they can fit anymore.

March 06, 2017

These guys are so handy to have around, especially when the cold and flu season hit. They're very affordable, come is amazing scents, and I find don't dry out my hands like some other similar products do. A friend of mine bought a basket full for a baby shower, we all used them before holding the baby and everyone got to take them home, such a fun idea!

February 26, 2017

these little antibacterial hand gels from bath and body works are so awesome, many of the scents i am going to admit are too strong and give me a bit of a headache but some of them smell so good i could eat it, just kidding.
    its nice to be able to smell nice and not like alcohol while trying to keep clean, most of the time theyre on sale as well

February 12, 2017

I love these antibacterial hand gels! They are the perfect size to throw in my purse for on the go. They come in so many wonderful scents that I can never buy just one! Definitely a repurchase.

January 28, 2017

The packaging on these is super cute and I love the variety of scents they have! My favourite is the winter candy apple scent but they only have it out around christmas so I have to stock up. They are the perfect size to pop into your purse or wallet and freshen up your hands while out and about.