Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 79 in Highlighter

November 24, 2016

I find this highlighter extremely beautiful, but the only thing i don't like about it is that during the day it looks too pink against the skin no matter how much i blend it out/how little i apply, i find if i do use it it's when i go out at night and the glow is all you really notice rather than the colour

November 07, 2016

Champagne Pop est de loin mon préféré de tout les illuminateurs que j'ai essayé jusqu'a maintenant! La couleur doré se fond tellement bien à notre peau et le résultat est superbe,j'en ai presque versé une larme en l'essayant tellement je l'aimais! ( makeup addict ici présente haha)

October 09, 2016

BEST PRODUCT EVER. my absaloutely favourite highlight product I have ever purchased. I love it so much and use it every single day no matter where I'm going. Looks great on skin!

September 29, 2016

I love Champagne Pop. It gives the perfect glow. You can control how much your blinging. This is easy to blend and it applies very easily. You only need alittle product and it goes a long way.

September 23, 2016

BECCA cosmetics has amazing products, though they are on the pricey side. I adore this highlighter in collab with J.Hill. I am 40+ and feel this highlighter goes on lovely without seeming "out of control"; though you can certainly layer for a stronger strobing effect. It's a lovely champagne peach shade. The powder is super soft so careful not to drop or it will for sure shatter. I love to use this as eyeshadow as well. Would definitely recommend.

September 17, 2016

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop goes well on My face shade it gives u that POP your looking for its a good product I recommend it to new customers DEFINETLY

September 17, 2016

OMG!!! this highlighter is my first and last love. It is so pigmented and gives me flawless glow on my face. At first, i thought it is so expensive, but after using it I can say it is worth of every single penny of yours.

September 09, 2016

I love the shade and it seems to go well on many skintones. This is the first highlighter that I have tried and I love to use it on a night out for an extra pop.

September 09, 2016

Love love this highlighter! I use this almost everyday. It leaves such a beautiful glow to your skin. It also gives such a nice peachy glow without being to overdone. I bought this as soon as it came out, love jaclyn hill!

September 07, 2016

This is my favourite highlighter. It is the perfect shade and glow for my skin colour. I use this every single day. It applies smoothly and not chunky. Lasts all day.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes