Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 113 in Highlighter

March 22, 2017

Amazing product!!! I am speechless! Stays on for the whole day, and great pigmentation. The only thing is the price, but once you get it, its totally worth it!

March 08, 2017

I really like this highlighter. It was the first and only thing i have every tried from Becca Cosmetics. I bought it because i am a HUGE Jaclyn Hill fan, so this was a must have. The formula for this is really nice, it can be a bit powdery, but i can live with that. The colour is nice on my fair skin, and it lasts all day which is nice.

February 28, 2017

I use my Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop on a daily basis and I love it! The colour is amazing and is great for highlighting your cheekbones/other areas for a more glamorous look. I also use it on my eyes as an eyeshadow - it's a beautiful colour that lasts all day and I can wear it on its own with just some mascara for a super simple look. I have had mine for over a year and it's still going strong - so it lasts a long time, too!

February 25, 2017

This is a great highlighter. I find that this one is best for light to medium skin tones, but Opal is a good highlighter for medium to dark skin tones. I have a medium skin tone so both work well. I love both highlighters because they POP. I use it all over my face because it is just that pretty.

November 24, 2016

I find this highlighter extremely beautiful, but the only thing i don't like about it is that during the day it looks too pink against the skin no matter how much i blend it out/how little i apply, i find if i do use it it's when i go out at night and the glow is all you really notice rather than the colour

November 07, 2016

Champagne Pop est de loin mon préféré de tout les illuminateurs que j'ai essayé jusqu'a maintenant! La couleur doré se fond tellement bien à notre peau et le résultat est superbe,j'en ai presque versé une larme en l'essayant tellement je l'aimais! ( makeup addict ici présente haha)

October 09, 2016

BEST PRODUCT EVER. my absaloutely favourite highlight product I have ever purchased. I love it so much and use it every single day no matter where I'm going. Looks great on skin!

September 29, 2016

I love Champagne Pop. It gives the perfect glow. You can control how much your blinging. This is easy to blend and it applies very easily. You only need alittle product and it goes a long way.

September 23, 2016

BECCA cosmetics has amazing products, though they are on the pricey side. I adore this highlighter in collab with J.Hill. I am 40+ and feel this highlighter goes on lovely without seeming "out of control"; though you can certainly layer for a stronger strobing effect. It's a lovely champagne peach shade. The powder is super soft so careful not to drop or it will for sure shatter. I love to use this as eyeshadow as well. Would definitely recommend.

September 17, 2016

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop goes well on My face shade it gives u that POP your looking for its a good product I recommend it to new customers DEFINETLY