Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 322 in Primer

October 14, 2016

This has become my holy grail highlighter! It is a liquid product but it blends effortlessly with a brush or fingers and provides a glow that I have yet to find with anything else! I bought the Sephora Glow for It and this is by far my favorite product of the box. I received the Moonstone color and would highly recommend this. I do think this one would be too light for darker skin tones but I could be wrong, it doesn't seem to have much of a color to it. I am a light neutral and I think it looks amazing

September 29, 2016

I have this highlighter in the shade Opal and I love it! It is such a gorgeous shade and unlike a lot of other cream/liquid highlighters it doesn't interefere with my foundation. I find it isn't as intense as the pressed version which is why I use it on light makeup days when I go for the no makeup, makeup look. It gives an almost dewy appearance to the skin and it really perks up my face on days where I hadn't slept well the night before.

September 11, 2016

I bought mine in the shade moonstone. I found applying this product before the foundation gives your skin a glow. When mixed with the foundation I didn't see any glowing. It's quite runny.

August 22, 2016

Love it, I bought it at Sephora and I like it, I got it in the shade opal, I use it under or mixed with my foundation, give you the nice glow, without looking shining.

July 24, 2016

This is a beautiful highlighter! I have the shade opal and it's so pretty but a bit dark on my fair skin. If I use it I use it very sparingly, and with lighter highlighter overtop of it. Super creamy and blendable. Adds a gorgeous glow!

May 20, 2016

Beautiful liquid highlighter! You can apply this under foundation/makeup for a more subtle glow or over for a very intense highlight. This has great pigmentation and lasts on the skin all day. Great for a summer glow. I wouldn't wear this on a every day basis due to its intensity but definitely a great product for special occasions and nighttime makeup :)

May 20, 2016

I would recommend wearing this under the foundation rather than over. I tried this yesterday and it gave me a beautiful glow that seemed very natural! I love Becca highlighters and this is definitely a good one!

January 26, 2016

Awsome highlither I have it in moonstone, opal and champagne pop and I love Opal so much it's an INTENSE glowy nothing shimery highlight Nice for special occasion and champagne pop is Also so goergous, and with The right brush and a light Hand I can defenetly wear it to work. Best highlight ever, try it, it's Worth every penny even if it's a little pricy

June 08, 2015

Great product does what it says and doesn't irritate

March 10, 2015

Shade PEARL: Gets one star less because of the pump mechanism issues. The thick cream has a flat white color as it pumps out of the tube but turns into a soft shimmering silver pearl shade when blended into the skin. The shimmer here is very subtle. You barely notice it even with a heavy application. It's more noticeable under extreme bright lighting. This is great for women who prefer a soft glow without all the sparkles on the face. Women of any age or skin tone can find this suitable and useable. I have fair skin and it shows up more as a glowing product than a shimmer. I love that the pearl works well with my yellow-tone skin because sometimes pink or gold highlighters appear somewhat dark or shiny on my face. The glow factor lasts for hours, doesn't turn greasy and didn't make my skin breakout. It's a pricey highlighter but because you'll need a drop per application the almost two ounce bottle justifies the price. It will last you for quite some time. On the downside --the pump mechanism has issues-- I returned the first bottle when they pump wasn't working at all and for the second bottle --it pumps out way too much product even if you barely touch the applicator. You'll either have to be really careful or you'll have to unscrew the cap and use a depotting tool to scoop up the cream. For the times you need a little sophisticated highlighter this skin perfector does the trick.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?