Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 344 in Primer

January 05, 2017

I tried the pressed version of Champagne Pop, because I fell in the hype of the many beauty gurus that said it was the best highlighter ever.

I don't know if I had a dud, but on my cheeks, it just looks like a put chunks of shimmers. Even with a super light hand, it's a really obvious highlighter (as in: it looks really unnatural). The liquid version of those highlighters (I have Moonstone) is so good and creates a serious glow without looking unnatural, though. I'd take that over the pressed version any day.

December 31, 2016

This cream-liquid has a subtle shimmer. The formula is light and versatile. I normally use it as a highlighter over my make-up. I have gotten loads of compliments on how my skin is glowing and bright when I wear it.
    A little goes a long way! One or two drops is all I need.
    I have experimented with it a few ways. I mixed it with my day cream to give me a bit of brightening without color. I have mixed it with my foundation and concealer and it instantly turned them into brightening products as well. I have also used it on my lids as a soft shimmery eye shadow.
    It is a bit pricey but because it is so concentrated, it is worth it. I've had it for about 4 months, and use it almost daily, and I've only used about 2 ml of the 50 ml bottle.
    I really like the rose gold. It looks amazing on my medium-deep skin tone, and it looked great on my BFF who is very fair.

October 14, 2016

This has become my holy grail highlighter! It is a liquid product but it blends effortlessly with a brush or fingers and provides a glow that I have yet to find with anything else! I bought the Sephora Glow for It and this is by far my favorite product of the box. I received the Moonstone color and would highly recommend this. I do think this one would be too light for darker skin tones but I could be wrong, it doesn't seem to have much of a color to it. I am a light neutral and I think it looks amazing

September 29, 2016

I have this highlighter in the shade Opal and I love it! It is such a gorgeous shade and unlike a lot of other cream/liquid highlighters it doesn't interefere with my foundation. I find it isn't as intense as the pressed version which is why I use it on light makeup days when I go for the no makeup, makeup look. It gives an almost dewy appearance to the skin and it really perks up my face on days where I hadn't slept well the night before.

September 11, 2016

I bought mine in the shade moonstone. I found applying this product before the foundation gives your skin a glow. When mixed with the foundation I didn't see any glowing. It's quite runny.

August 22, 2016

Love it, I bought it at Sephora and I like it, I got it in the shade opal, I use it under or mixed with my foundation, give you the nice glow, without looking shining.

July 24, 2016

This is a beautiful highlighter! I have the shade opal and it's so pretty but a bit dark on my fair skin. If I use it I use it very sparingly, and with lighter highlighter overtop of it. Super creamy and blendable. Adds a gorgeous glow!

May 20, 2016

Beautiful liquid highlighter! You can apply this under foundation/makeup for a more subtle glow or over for a very intense highlight. This has great pigmentation and lasts on the skin all day. Great for a summer glow. I wouldn't wear this on a every day basis due to its intensity but definitely a great product for special occasions and nighttime makeup :)

May 20, 2016

I would recommend wearing this under the foundation rather than over. I tried this yesterday and it gave me a beautiful glow that seemed very natural! I love Becca highlighters and this is definitely a good one!

January 26, 2016

Awsome highlither I have it in moonstone, opal and champagne pop and I love Opal so much it's an INTENSE glowy nothing shimery highlight Nice for special occasion and champagne pop is Also so goergous, and with The right brush and a light Hand I can defenetly wear it to work. Best highlight ever, try it, it's Worth every penny even if it's a little pricy