Becel® Vegan Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2327 in Grocery

Becel® Vegan Margarine is made from a blend of seed oils, including Canadian canola oil and sunflower oil. It is made from all vegan ingredients and is the only Becel margarine product that is dairy and lactose free. Becel Vegan is also Kosher, Pareve and Gluten free.

La margarine Becel® Végétale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de graines, dont l'huile de canola du Canada et l'huile de tournesol. Elle renferme uniquement des ingrédients végétaliens et elle est la seule margarine Becel sans produits laitiers et sans lactose. La margarine Becel Végétale est également kasher, parève et sans gluten.

January 11, 2017

I hate to give this kind of review. We have always used Becel. We love the Becel: Light & Buttery. So we thought we would give the Vegan a try. I hated it. I don't know if anybody else thought it tasted like OLD canola oil. I couldn't get past the taste.

December 21, 2016

This is the go to margarine in my household. It's delicious and doesn't taste really any different from the non vegan brand, but it's nice to know it is however vegan. It spreads great, tastes great, melts great, its just all around great. We have probably 3 containers of it in the fridge right now.

November 30, 2016

I was very excited to find the vegan alternative to some of the more expensive products out there. It has a nice taste and very easily spread. I use thia on a regular basis to substitute in baking as well.

November 30, 2016

Find this has an awful aftertaste and as others have mentioned, left a weird sensation in my mouth. I suppose going vegan takes some sacrifices, but I don't envy my friend having to eat this and I'll definitely bring my own margarine to her house next time I'm over (politely with her permission)

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

i tried some of this at a clients home this week and nope its not for me.. it left a film in my mouth and an oddish after taste . it smelt good and melted nice but i just didnt like the aste or flavor

October 14, 2016

No no no.the original one taste the best. I always buy different flavours of food just to try them out to know which one are better than others. And i regret for this one. Should've not wasted my money on this honestly.

October 04, 2016

I am not a vegan, but did enjoy Becel® Vegan margarine at my Mom's place last week. She uses it regularly so I was curious to try it. It did not make the toast soggy, it tasted like regular margarine, and it was not overly coloured or salty.

September 30, 2016

I am using it right now and I am delighted with this product. Tastes good and works good and even better than other margerines. I usually like Becel Olive- but now, I think I prefer Vegan, for the taste on bread or muffins....And the fact that it is Vegan makes me feel good about myself.

September 30, 2016

I brought this a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised how good it taste. I didn't think that it would taste as good as it does by itself on plain toast but I am glad I got it as I wanted something healthier! The texture of the butter is very similar to the texture of dairy butter, so you really can't tell the difference. It's something I will definitely be using more of for sure.

September 29, 2016

J'ai essayer cette version vegan chez une amie et j'ai trouvé le goût très bon et similaire à l'original.bonne alternative à mon avis si on est vegan .

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    dating

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    The Bachelor

KATYTY added a new review for
    Ingenuity Washable Playard

jannaga added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

stewartsmom added a new review for
    JOHNSON'S baby shampoo