Becel® Vegan Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 2312 in Grocery

Becel® Vegan Margarine is made from a blend of seed oils, including Canadian canola oil and sunflower oil. It is made from all vegan ingredients and is the only Becel margarine product that is dairy and lactose free. Becel Vegan is also Kosher, Pareve and Gluten free.

La margarine Becel® Végétale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de graines, dont l'huile de canola du Canada et l'huile de tournesol. Elle renferme uniquement des ingrédients végétaliens et elle est la seule margarine Becel sans produits laitiers et sans lactose. La margarine Becel Végétale est également kasher, parève et sans gluten.

November 30, 2016

I was very excited to find the vegan alternative to some of the more expensive products out there. It has a nice taste and very easily spread. I use thia on a regular basis to substitute in baking as well.

November 30, 2016

Find this has an awful aftertaste and as others have mentioned, left a weird sensation in my mouth. I suppose going vegan takes some sacrifices, but I don't envy my friend having to eat this and I'll definitely bring my own margarine to her house next time I'm over (politely with her permission)

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

i tried some of this at a clients home this week and nope its not for me.. it left a film in my mouth and an oddish after taste . it smelt good and melted nice but i just didnt like the aste or flavor

October 14, 2016

No no no.the original one taste the best. I always buy different flavours of food just to try them out to know which one are better than others. And i regret for this one. Should've not wasted my money on this honestly.

October 04, 2016

I am not a vegan, but did enjoy Becel® Vegan margarine at my Mom's place last week. She uses it regularly so I was curious to try it. It did not make the toast soggy, it tasted like regular margarine, and it was not overly coloured or salty.

September 30, 2016

I am using it right now and I am delighted with this product. Tastes good and works good and even better than other margerines. I usually like Becel Olive- but now, I think I prefer Vegan, for the taste on bread or muffins....And the fact that it is Vegan makes me feel good about myself.

September 30, 2016

I brought this a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised how good it taste. I didn't think that it would taste as good as it does by itself on plain toast but I am glad I got it as I wanted something healthier! The texture of the butter is very similar to the texture of dairy butter, so you really can't tell the difference. It's something I will definitely be using more of for sure.

September 29, 2016

J'ai essayer cette version vegan chez une amie et j'ai trouvé le goût très bon et similaire à l'original.bonne alternative à mon avis si on est vegan .

September 29, 2016

I am not a Vegan, but I work in an office where someone has a deadly dairy allergy so our office butter has to be this Becel Vegan. I never feel like I am missing out with this product! It's great on toast, popcorn, and sandwiches. I highly recommend this! I just wish it went on sale more often!

September 26, 2016

I first discovered Becel vegan a year ago. I was dealing with gastrointestinal issues and decided to make adjustments to my diet. Part of the changes included adopting a vegan diet for the summer. I tested a number of faux foods and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this margarine. The taste and consistency is like any on the market, if not better. I have also used it in place of butter when baking and have no complaints. Two butter knives up. I'm a Beceliever :)