• Belvita Breakfast Banana Oatmeal & Chocolate Soft Baked Cookie
  • Belvita Breakfast Banana Oatmeal & Chocolate Soft Baked Cookie

Belvita Breakfast Banana Oatmeal & Chocolate Soft Baked Cookie Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 30, 2016

Soft and chewy. You can taste the banana, the oatmeal and tiny chunks of chocolate pieces. One of my grab and go breakfasts. Also sometimes as a snack. Sometimes a little salty.

April 20, 2016

I love them I even dont want to share with my own kids but what i do is buy double so i can give full to them without breaking my cookie, best snack or good for breakfast for me with my coffee, ufff does my day

April 16, 2016

This breakfast bar s delicious. Its soft and chewy with chocolate as well as a nice banana flavor, the price is just okay compared to some other snack bar options but overall it is a good buy and I will purchase these bars again.

April 16, 2016

This is a delicious breakfast cookie that is soft and chewy. It makes a great addition to breakfast or can be eaten as a snack. It has 4 grams of fibre and contains no cholesterol. Each cookie has 190 calories. This is one of the few flavours made by Belvita. The box has 5 individually packaged cookies. These cookies are also great to take to work as a snack or if you are on the go and become hungry.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags