Ben & Jerry's One Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's One Cheesecake Brownie Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 427 in Ice Cream

March 10, 2015

Ben and Jerry makes great tasting ice cream. this is so creamy and taste so good, it never last long in my home. we all love it.

September 20, 2013

i like Ben & Jerry, it has many funky tastes than other brands. But Cheesecake Brownie is way too sweet for me, not my cup of tea.

August 29, 2013

Ben and Jerry's is a bit of the pricier side...but it is well worth the extra money when you want to have a satisfying dessert.

The other frozen prodcuts are good but they are lacking in flavour and are too low fat: which means you just end up eating more.

If you want to indulge this is the product to chose. Remember everything in moderation....I am not telling you to spend every night with Ben &Jerry;but an occasional evening is great!

well fed wisechick

May 29, 2012

omg.. this icecream taste just like a cheesecake brownie. this product is a bit more expensive but it is well worth it. I have tried many other ben and jerrybflavors and they all get a thumbs up from me you will never be disappointed. You can taste the chunks of brownie in this ice cream ...Love it

May 29, 2012

I find this ice cream a bit more expensive than others I usually buy, but I love the flavor. It's definitely worth it when for that persistent ice cream craving that won't go away!!

May 28, 2012

Orgasmic!

I think the person who created this ice cream should win an award.. The combination of cheesecake and brownie is absolute genius! I ate this all through my pregnancy, and have still been indulging 3 years later!

Delicious.

October 03, 2011

when i had this for the first time it felt like id died and gone to heaven. it was so yummy. i had never had ben and jerrys before. now i love ben and jerrys

March 20, 2011

This is amazing! Ben and Jerry's has never let me down- I've never tried a flavor I didn't like! I wouldn't say this is my favorite, but Its probably in the top ten. The cheescake flavor really comes through and the brownie chunks are heaven. Its alot harder and takes longer to soften than other ice creams, but the quality is above par! Go ahead- you won't be disappointed!!

September 28, 2008

This ice cream is absolutely amazing and tastes just like cheesecake. It is rich and creamy and you can actually taste the brownie and the cheesecake. The only problem that I have is not enough stores seem to carry it. I have to go out of my way to get it but it is well worth it. If you love cheesecake and brownies then this is the ice cream for you!