BENADRYL® Cream

BENADRYL® Cream Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 475 in Remedies

June 20, 2016

I have sensitive skin and allergies and I always react really badly to bug bites and stings. I keep this stuff on hand to put on my bites and burns and it takes the pain and itching out almost immediately, and then takes down the swelling. It also works really well on hives. Can't recommend enough for anybody with allergy/skin issues.

April 23, 2016

I always have this Benadryl Cream on hand when going outdoors for mukitos and other insect bites also for rashes like from poison Ivy my sons had poison ivy from running threw the bushes in the woods I applied this stuff on them it had to apply it a few times but it cleared all the rash away

July 15, 2015

I normally have this in my care bag everywhere I go especially during the summer time! They are great for bug bites and rashes. it is effective but you do need to apply it a few times to get the desired effect. I would highly recommend this product especially for those with children!

April 13, 2015

Pretty good way to deal with chicken pox, the itch, or bug bites

March 23, 2015

This is pefect to use in the summer time, especially if you are outside most of the time during summer. It helps relieve the itch from bug bites fast! It really works and it's great quality, it's perfect to have on hand!

January 17, 2015

I keep this on hand, especially in the Summer when bees and mosquitos are bad in our area. 1 grandson gets a few bites on him and I immediately put this on him. It stops the itch. It's also good on ant bites.

December 07, 2014

I love this product. Always have it on hand. My kids have horriable reactions to misqitoes and my oldest breaks out in hives twice a year for no apparent reason and this works amazing for both. Instant relief from itch. Just wish it came in a bigger tube or a pump container lol

December 07, 2014

I have a fairly severe topical reaction to mosquito bites; they can swell to the size of a baby's fist and impede movement in my joints. I have tried many different bug bite creams and topical allergy creams, and I find that Benadryl works the best; I use it in conjunction with oral antihistamines. Although the area still itches after applying the cream, I notice that if I get to it fast enough, there is little to no swelling. When I end up applying it to a swollen area, the swelling goes down within 18-24 hours (as opposed to 3-5 days). I highly recommend this product!

April 27, 2012

I always have Benadryl Itch cream at home. It's a great product that can really make a difference if you're suffering from hives or insect bites or any other skin irritation.
I use this probably daily in the summer as I have severe seasonal allergies.
It contains an antihistamine which which helps to reduce the pain, itching and swelling of hives and fly bites.
I highly recommend this cream for anyone who suffers from allergies.
I use it in addition to the Benadryl Itch Stick on every fly bite I get.