benefit stay don't stray

benefit stay don't stray Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 389 in Concealer

September 08, 2016

I got a sample size of this in a Benefit makeup kit I received as a birthday gift.

Because I didn't get to choose my shade, it came in light/medium and it's definitely too dark. However, as long as I don't use it as an undereye primer and just use it on my eyelids, it's not too bad. I just blend it in and set it, and the eyeshadow covers it anyway.

Though this works well as an eyeshadow primer and definitely makes my eyeshadows last, I find that this is a bit drying on my eyelids. It's not terrible, but I've used other eye primers and they don't have that effect. I'd rather go with a product that doesn't cause any flaking at all, especially because this one is more expensive.

This is a great primer in terms of lasting ability, but if you have dry skin around your eyes, it's not the one I'd recommend.

September 15, 2015

pretty pricey, but totally worth it. Some may think a primer for your concealer is a little excessive, however those (like me) who suffer from extremely dark circles will understand the need. Sometimes I use it without a concealer on top, it's just that good, this is the most important item in my beauty routine. I use the light one, absolutely love it

July 27, 2015

Love this product from Benefit. I apply it before I put on my concealer and eyeshadow. Then I apply them over it. It helps my makeup stay put way longer. It is like a primer.

May 27, 2015

Benefit "stay don't stray" stay put primer for eyeshadows and concealers...does the job very well, highly recommend.