• Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer
  • Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer

Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 324 in Primer

March 01, 2016

I tried this great new product today on my eyelashes. My lashes are very thin and I found this primer worked great in giving me more volume and Color. After I applied my regular mascara on top of that I really noticed a difference. My lashes had more definition , they're real, all mine . ❤️❤️

February 29, 2016

Got this as a sample in one of my subscriptions and I love it!
It has many uses;

Mascara on it's own - This is tinted so you can use it by itself without using a black mascara on top. It's subtle and works for a 'natural' dressed down look.

Day Mascara/Night Primer - If you're going out after work and have no time to redo your makeup. You can use this subtle colour and lift during the day, it doesn't dry out your lashes so you can put mascara right on top of it once you finish work for a quick perk up!

Purely as a primer: This is how I use it. I put it on my lashes before a night out and as soon as it dries, I layer on the black mascara (usually roller lash or they're real by benefit) and it lengthens your lashes noticeably.

Only downside is that it's a lot of money to spend on a product which is not 'necessary' in my book.
I probably won't be buying a full size for this reason only, it essentially doubles the cost of my eyelash products and I can't quite justify it.

January 23, 2016

This is a brown colour primer - a product type I have never used. I think some people put multiple layers of mascara on, so they would be the target audience for lash primer.

I applied it, and it's not too thick - it would even look good just on its own. It did create an awesome base for my mascara, and my lashes really DID look like they were't real without all the fuss and muss of fake eyelashes.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags