Bic women's single blade disposable razor Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 444 in Hair Removal

October 19, 2016

I'm all for disposable razors, but I will never purchase these again. Though they are often the cheapest for the amount you get, the cuts, scrapes, nics, burns and skins that I have received from these is not at all worth it. Even when using a shaving cream and changing them out often, I still get cuts. I find them particularly irritating when using them on the underarms, and have received a few ingrown hairs from them.

January 13, 2016

You can't beat the price but the quality and efectivenes is definetely lacking. Obviously you get what you pay for and if you're on a tight budget these razors will still do the trick. But if you have the choice, this might not be the best razor to choose from. I find I get cut easier using these razors and my skin doesn't feel as smooth.

January 13, 2016

this disposable razor is good gives clean shave, makes skin soft they are not very expensive one and are easily available in store, good for those who don't want to spend much on razors.

January 13, 2016

Bic women's single blade disposable razor;

I only enjoy the price
affordable for a large pack of disposable razors.

I find they cut and nick skin so easily
dries out skin
get dull so fast
the thin strip dulls up almost instantly
not comfortable handling

January 13, 2016

This was probably the very first razor I ever used ,it was OK at the time but today there are so many better quality razors out there

June 14, 2015

Bof pourquoi se compliquer la vie avec ce rasoir passé démodé bref il y a des lustres que je ne l'utilise plus car il coupe la peau et la pousse des poils se fait plus rapidement à mon avis .

October 22, 2014

had to use alot of shaving cream but it worked lol, a cheaper brand when you dont feel like spending alot of money(great use for camp)

September 02, 2014

For a quick shave on vacation I like. I usually only use these once or twice, They aren't great for long hair but just as a touch up it is great.

September 02, 2014

This is the brand I have used for most of my life. It lasts well, works as described.

1.5/5

June 14, 2014

Did not like the quality and my leg hair grows back fast.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag