Bio Gaia
Good

Bio Gaia Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 13 in Probiotics

December 02, 2016

I have been giving the drops to my year old daughter for about a month. The reason I opted to give the drops to my daughter was to help with her constipation.

Since using the drops she has become more regular and has an easier time going.

It is convenient to give them to her; I add the drops to her yogurt in the morning (5 drops). It does not need to be kept in the fridge.

Expensive, but worth it.

October 07, 2016

Je donne Bio Gaia à ma fille lors des périodes plus à risque de gastro ou virus intestinaux et depuis, elle n'a rien attrapée! Le goût est correct et quelques gouttes suffisent !

September 29, 2016

My little baby of 3 months had a very bad stomach and would cry all of the time, then I noticed he had a little bit of blood in his diarrhea, he was actually hospitalized with me and I stayed with him. I ended up going to CHEO with him and we found out he had a severe milk protein allergy (and he was breastfeeding) it wasn't my milk but the dairy I consumed. So the doctor recommended I use Bio Gaia, within a week I noticed he got better and wouldn't cry so much and no longer had a hard stomach. The gas went away, his poop turned normal again and I decided to cut out dairy so he wouldn't get it through my milk. This stuff works and yes it does cost a lot around 40 dollars. It is so worth it though, it adds that good bacteria that helps aid in digestion and made my baby happy. I used it for about a year and I no longer needed it. If you have a colicky baby as well this would be so beneficial.

February 18, 2016

I have been using bio gaia probiotics for my baby since he was 6 weeks old. My sister in law told me about them. My baby was suffering from Acid Reflux. Therefore, we tried these. It helped a lot with his digestion. I guess they are also good for colic babies. It's quite expensive for a bottle. I believe it may be like $35. A bottle last about a month. You can get them over the counter at the pharmacy but you will need to ask since they are refrigerated. You can mix it with formula by adding drops or place drops directly on your nipple if you are breastfeeding.

To be noted that adult could also use these. I never tried them myself but I guess they could be effective if someone has problem with digestion.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for