Biofreeze
Good

Biofreeze Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 475 in Remedies

Deep Penetrating, Long Lasting Pain Relief From: Arthritis, Sore Muscles & Joints, and Back Pain.
Greaseless
Stainless
Vanishing Scent
Cryotherapy - The Cold MethodTM
Pain Relief That Works®
Formulated for authorized distribution through Hands-On Health Professional for the patients, clients & athletes under their care.
Made in the USA, No Animal Testing

February 10, 2016

Biofreeze is a hidden gem. Not sure why they don't advertise more, it should be shared with the public. The cooling effect relieves my joint pain everytime.

July 23, 2015

I tried out a free sample of Biofreeze the other day and I would give it a thumbs down... It just didn't work for me at all unfortunately :( all I felt was some coolness but I find that it did not relieve my sore muscles. I'm glad I got to try before I buy.

February 23, 2015

I'm a huge fan of this product.

I have been using Biofreeze for a couple of years now. I have tried other pain relieving gels and creams and I always come back to Biofreeze.

It works great for muscle aches and pains and I rub some on my temples, neck and forehead when I have a headache.

October 22, 2014

This is by far the best pain relieving gel I have ever used. I recommend it to everyone I know. It works fast to help relieve sore muscles and sprains or even pinch nerves. I cannot live with this stuff. Been using it for years and I love it!!!

February 02, 2009

Biofreeze is a topical gel that you rub into your skin to relieve sore muscle and aches. It absorbs quickly and the smell vanishes almost instantly. The relief takes only seconds and last for hours. Doesn't leave a greasy residue or stains.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products