Biolage Matrix Shampoo

Biolage Matrix Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 998 in Shampoo

January 04, 2017

I liked it, but didn't love it. Of course I'm always driven by the scent and this is where it excelled. It definitely smells like fresh squeezed tropical fruit juice, a nice pineapple scent. It's really so yummy smelling that I keep going back to smelling the product when it's in my hand. And I can't say this particular scent is in any other shampoo out there. I wasn't blown away by the lather ability. Even when rubbing it in my palms first it never really wanted to bubble up. But putting more product in my scalp and messing it around did clean my hair. So it's a good product, but for it being pricier I wasn't made a follower. (So that's why I have a confusing rating here with high scores but not recommending it... like it's good, smells good, cleans, but it's pricey and doesn't bubble how I'd expect it to)

January 04, 2017

I just received this product as a sample, i love this because its natural with no sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants ,its gives my hair beautiful shine and smell.

January 04, 2017

Biolage Matrix Shampoo smells amazing for my stressed colored hair. It has the ingredients yucca and goji berry for my thirsty hair. It adds shine and moisture.

December 19, 2016

I just received this product as a sample and fell in love it smells so good and the smell stays all day it also made my hair feel and look silky soft after just one use!

April 23, 2016

I have been using this product off and on for a number of years. Everytime I switch to something else that's on sale at the salon I am disappointed and can't wait to run out so I can go for the biolage again! Love everything about it from the smell to the quality. No other shampoos leave my hair feeling as nice consistently, without additional products.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..