Biotherm Age Fitness Power 2 Active Smoothing Care Reviews

Ranked #960 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Biotherm Age Fitness Power 2 Active Smoothing Care Description: 1st signs of aging under control. This dual action formula features the antioxidant power sourced from the fruit and leaf of the olive tree to fight fine lines and the 1st wrinkles. After 8 days fine lines are visibly reduced! Skin is instantly hydrated smoother and more luminous. The skin rediscovers its youth.

June 29, 2016

I was looking for a mostoraizer cream and a lady at my local drugstore suggested to try Biotherm Age Fitness Power lotion. It worked great making my skin look more radiant and youthful. I totally recommend it.

April 25, 2016

Just not a fan, my biggest turn off was scent. It broke me out around my nose, I think too fragrant. I like the brand, but this wasn't good for me. It was pricey, I handed it over to a friend.

August 05, 2014

While I always choke a bit at the price of this stuff, it really is amazing. I have very sensitive skin and most moisturizers just cause me to break out, but I love anything Biotherm and the Age Fitness Power 2 moisturizer is like none other. My skin feels smooth after I put it on, and I love how well makeup blends when I have this moisturizer on underneath it. I hardly break out while using it. My face feels amazing, and I feel like I look amazing too.

August 26, 2013

I could not do without this cream. I had never used before. I loved this product. It leaves the skin instantly. It penetrates and leaves no sticky or oily skin. I fortment recommend, you will not be disappointed!

February 25, 2010

WHAT'S ADVERTISED

Active smoothing care for the 1st signs of aging - Normal and Combination Skin. Innovation: double action power to combat the first signs of ageing. The anti-oxidizing and repairing properties of pure olive leaf concentrate and pure olive extract are boosted by the biological protective power of pure extract of thermal plankton: the skin is instantly moisturized, smooth and radiant, and after just 8 days, appears visibly renewed, "replumped", toned with fewer visible fine lines.

THE REAL SCOOP

Biotherm's Age Fitness 2 offering is actually designed specifically for 20-somethings in mind and is aimed at those with normal-to-combination and dry skins. Packed full of the brand’s thermal water complex as well as nourishing pure olive leaf concentrate and pure olive extracts, it’s going to hydrate and care for young complexions.

I use it primarily in the winter and find that moisturizer does an adequate job of protecting my skin and providing a barrier of moisture during these brutal cold, dry days without being "too rich" or too thick. The consistency is nice in that it absorbs quickly into the skin but still feels like there is protection on top (without a greasy feeling).

SAVINGS TIP:
Biotherm often comes out with holiday gift sets with this line, which includes other bonus items as well. If you are going to purchase, I suggest going with one of these for the best value for your dollar!

BOTTOM LINE:
The product does make my skin feel nourished without my skin breaking out or having weird dry patches, so I have re-purchased. I only use it in the evening, as this moisturizer does not come with built-in SPF protection. Pricey and no jaw-dropping anti-aging results that I can perceive, but a good "go-to" product with reliable moisturizing attributes.

March 17, 2007

I got a small jar of this in the gift set and I really like it. It's not something recommended for my age group but I thought it was nice all the same. I love the smell of Biotherm products but a lot of people find Biotherm to be too strong. However, I thought AgeFitness is very lightly scented (compared to AquaSource) and it feels just as nice, just as moisterizing.

I used this as a day moisterizer in the winter along with their Aquasource SuperSerum for the dry spots. It is a great combination for the bitter cold winter we just had in Canada.

August 11, 2006

it is light, but it is effective and it does not give me break-outs

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches