• Birkenstock Clogs
Good

Birkenstock Clogs Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 3 in Clogs

July 15, 2015

Wouldn't wear anything else other than my Birks .. wear them until snow falls... very durable. So many nice styles now. Extremely comfortable. I have 3 pair :)

April 06, 2015

I can't live without my Birks, they are pricey but well worth it for the quality, and after breaking them in (a little stiff for the first week or so) they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I will never buy anything else again! Although they require periodic maintenance (re-sealing the cork, conditioning the leather), they are still worth every penny. I will maybe have to replace them once a year, and that is only because I wear them every single day! The only other footwear I own is a pair of rubber boots for yardwork. But I wear my Birkenstock clogs everywhere else.

April 26, 2014

I have feet issues, and was always reluctant to spend the money on Birkenstocks . I found a deal on the clogs, and can't believe the difference! Because of the sole on the shoe, they force you to walk properly which is amazing! They are perfect for loafing around the house, or going out! I haven't worn anything else since i got mine!!! I wear them with or without socks. Regardless of how they look, I can now walk a lot more without pain!

October 04, 2006

No No No No! No socks with clogs! I have to admit, these are really comfy, but such a fashion don't! I might wear these around the house, or maybe when I next visit Bavaria so that I'll actually fit in!

October 03, 2006

Extremely comfortable and matches just about everything! You can wear them in the summer, or in the fall with a sock.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender