Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

November 29, 2016

These are pricey but go on sale often and coupons are offered often as well! The fact that they split in half is a huge saver in itself, as I find I only need half of the paper towel and I hate wasting! very sturdy towels and a must with kids/pets!

November 29, 2016

I little pricey, but yes it's true - if you use the cheapy ones you'll use three times as many paper towels to clean up a mess. One sheet goes a long way. The select-a-size are the best. I will definitely repurchase Bounty, as the other brands just don't cut it.

October 20, 2016

This is a great paper towel its thick and absorbs nicely. I can clean up big messes with this and just throw it out after with one sheet. it is awesome

October 19, 2016

I usually purchase the Costco brand paper towels because they are much bigger and less costly, but when I can't get those I use this product. They are quite sturdy and do absorb liquids. It's a good product.

October 13, 2016

These are great, they pick up big messes are great for windexing and I find they last long because they are so thick. They don't fall apart easily and can handle the toughest of messes. i carry one in the car for the just in case moments. I like them because i do not have to use all my rags and i save on laundry. Plus they are biodegradable.

October 04, 2016

These are really thick and great for spills. I have tried them but they are not my usual brand due to the pricing. They cost more than I would personally like to spend. You do get what you pay for, and I do however think this is a great quality product.

October 04, 2016

This was a hard one to rate with respect to the pricing. They are very expensive, however, they work well and are effective. I have used other "premium" paper towel that is cheaper and have gotten the same result.

I still do buy them when they are on sale though. Bounty Paper Towel is deluxe.

I like how they have the "split-to-fit" paper towel so you can choose according to the size of mess and it is good to prevent unwanted waste.

They are super strong and don't fall apart in water. I can rinse the towel in water, ring it out and re-use about 3 times for each individual sheet. Perfect for scrubbing the stove or counter after dinner or my bathroom sink for a quick clean up.

September 30, 2016

Gros format , il en faut peu pour absorber beaucoup de liquide. Bonne marque pour le papier dans la cuisine. J'aime bien ,le tissu est résistant même avec de la friction.

September 26, 2016

You know the saying you get what you pay for? I suggest stocking up on when they go on sale because these towels are pricier but worth it. They are super absorbent and durable so one towel does the job of three no-names. They really are the quicker picker upper and Select-a-size rolls help to avoid waste.

September 24, 2016

I love this paper towel product. It absorbs fluid well. Absolutely love the texture of the paper towel. Price is decent for the quality. Sometimes you can find coupons too so can save a bit more