Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 365 in Household Cleaning Products

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

February 26, 2017

I like the absorbancy but I do find them a little over priced. I only buu Bounty on sale. I like the select-a-size rolls. Its nice not to waste a full sheet on a small mess.

February 24, 2017

A staple in our home! I have tried cheaper paper towel on the market and you truly get what you pay for. Bounty is a brand I trust and will continue to buy. Less is truly more with these paper towels! They are strong and durable and make cleaning up messes a breeze.

February 21, 2017

Bounty paper towel in my opinion is probably the best on the market! They are a nice strong towel that abosorbs a lot! You can wipe things down and they don't shred on you like some others. They are soft. It strong. As far as cost they are comparable to other name brands and definitely worth every penny!

February 20, 2017

I used to buy cheap paper towels, but never again! Bounty is worth every penny! You use much less towels than all the bargain brands and they are a lot tougher too!

February 20, 2017

bounty paper towels are very good quality. they absorb more than any other paper towel i have used in the past. they are also very durable and last longer than other paper towels.

February 20, 2017

I love those brand of paper towels. These paper towels are strong and cleans well.
    They also last a long time since I don't have to use a lot to clean spills. They are great when you have kids and you're in a rush to clean up. I wet a sheet to clean my babies hands. They don't tear either. This is my paper towel brand.

February 20, 2017

I purchased Bounty for the first time because it was the brand on sale. It made a believer out of me. The sheets are thick and very absorbent. I now buy it at Costco when it is on sale, and it lasts until the next sale. I would highly recommend this brand of paper towels

February 17, 2017

Bounty is by far the best brand for paper towels ever made!
    Most brands wont clean a whole mess with one sheet, yet alone two.
    Bounty you just need one sheet and voila mess gone, works well when wet too and doesn't shard up like most.

February 17, 2017

Honestly nothing is better than Bounty paper towel! I have compared this to a few different brands and this one always comes out on top. Very absorbent and does not fall apart when it gets wet!

February 15, 2017

Bounty is a go to product when cleaning. It is very durable when cleaning dosen't crumble like most paper towel after using for a while. I would recommend this product