Breathe Right Original Nasal Strips Drug Free

Breathe Right Original Nasal Strips Drug Free Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 539 in Misc

May 13, 2016

I was fortunate enough to receive a free sample from Sample Source to try out. The strip feels like a bandaid but is alot thicker and stickier. Just peel, stick and breath. The strip did open my nasal passage a little bit more but it was uncomfortable on my nose. By early morning, I found the strip had peeled away on one side of my nostril and the other side felt like the strip was glued on. A pain to remove as it felt like skin was being torn off. Breathe Right just didn't do it for me.

May 03, 2016

I bought Breathe Right Nasal Strips for my husband because I'm willing to do anything for him to stop snoring. He went to see a sleep specialist and DR told him it's due to his breathing (or something to that extent) It does not work at all (didn't help with the snoring, that's for sure) I asked him if it made a difference he said no. :(

May 03, 2016

I originally got to try this due to a free sample. I've been saving them for when I really needed it, and the past couple weeks I've needed them! I was so stuffed up, I couldn't sleep. I decided to give one of these a shot, and it helped keep my nasal ways clear enough I could breathe okay. All you do is open the package, peel the back like a bandaid and stick it on! They are a little expensive to buy, not horrible, and they go on sale for reasonable prices! If you have a snoring spouse or stuffy nose preventing you from meeting Mr
Sandman, I'd give these a go!

January 31, 2016

I don't sleep very well. I have tried these to see if it will let me from tossing, turning and snoring.
When I woke up the strip was stuck to my pillow. Haha, I guess it can't do much for me if I cannot
keep it on my nose. I eventually gave up. The strip would either be on my pillow or some other
place on my face. Not exactly sure how I manage to do that in my sleep. :(

January 31, 2016

I gotten a sample of one of these I tried it and it's alright I find that I could breath a little easier with it on at night

January 25, 2016

My husband complains that I snore so I decided to give these a try. I didn't like them at all. They were really annoying and I didn't get much sleep. I gave a try again for a second night and I still didn't really like them.

December 12, 2015

I received them as a free sample from another site, and they worked great. I'm normally a mouth breather as I fall asleep and it stopped my nose from feeling like it was becoming blocked as I fell asleep. I can't seem to find any medicated ones for cold and flu though.