Breezer Freeze Strawberry Daiquiri

Breezer Freeze Strawberry Daiquiri Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 87 in Coolers

May 30, 2016

Whoever came up with these was a genius. I love daiquiri's but lets be honest, they are a lot of work, especially if you just want one. These are so fun and easy. I like taking these camping to enjoy on the first night around the camp fire. They stay frozen pretty well as long as they are in the cooler.

March 16, 2016

So this might be the best creation so hit the shelves at LCBO. Super easy and soooo good. I grab a few bags if we're heading camping or going anywhere where the party doesn't stop... now you don't have to just to make yourself a drink!

March 12, 2016

Favorite all time summer drink love the flavor love the price and its so convenient a must have for summer nights by the fire or a girls night out . Convienent and premade just the way u want a summer night to be

March 07, 2016

Not a fan of the breeze freeze strawberry daiquiri bags.
They are a little too sweet for me. I don't like the after taste.
I have tried other flavours and I feel the same. The lemonade
one is much too tart.

March 07, 2016

OMG i love them. Summer time here i come. these frozen drinks are awesome. not too sweet. nice taste, and when frozen have a nice texture when ready. amazing value for the price. will continue to buy this product and check out flavors that come in the same product.

January 24, 2016

Love love love them! Not overly sweet just right Bacardi Breezers are the best! Great anytime agreed it's such a great slushy and an amazing price worth every penny!

December 03, 2015

These are delicious. Perfect for hot summer days heck they are good any day lol. Perfect flavour not to strong or weak. They don't cost you an arm aND a leg to buy.

September 08, 2015

Although this is a frozen drink, it's so delicious that I'd probably drink it even in the coldest days of the winter. It is a bit sweet but not so sweet that I couldn't handle it - after I had a few cups of this, I didn't want to drink anything else. Anything frozen is on my top of the list to drink but especially these. Mmmmm so good! If I was pregnant right now, I'd totally head to the LCBO to grab a bunch.

August 24, 2015

I always like to try new things. This drink is perfect o n a hot summer day. It's cool and refreshing. Not too sweet.

August 22, 2015

These are great on a hot summer day. Perfect drink when sitting by the pool. Excellent price too...