Breyers Double Churn Dark Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 243 in Ice Cream

Rich dark chocolate ice cream, made with fresh cream and real cocoa

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

shalynsimpson
Apr 17, 2015

This stuff is incredible, the flavour is rich and chocolately, it doens't taste fake or cheap, it's delicious!!!

Taste

Price

TDipaolo
Apr 17, 2015

Intense flavour and very creamy if you truly like dark chocolate. Very rich in flavour so you don't need a lot to satisfy a craving.

Taste

Price

rogersresaca
Apr 13, 2015

This ice cream flavor is so insanely delicious! I love it and you can certainly taste the cocoa in it. I love the fact that it's dark chocolate, which is my favorite. Who am I kidding? I love all Chocolate!! This one is awesome and the price is affordable.

Taste

Price

11kalf
Apr 08, 2015

This is amazing ice cream. It tastes rich and smooth, and so so chocolatey. It can get expensive, so I only get it when it's on sale or I have a coupon, but it is delicious

Taste

Price

danikillam
Apr 01, 2015

Tasty, but average, I've had better, I've had worse.

Taste

Price

SnowWhite
Apr 01, 2015

This ice cream is amazing! It's very rich and chocolaty. Its great as is or blended with coffee to make a mocha milkshake. A must try for any chocolate lover!

Taste

Price

Kylee
Apr 01, 2015

I'm usually not the biggest fan of chocolate ice cream but this one is just simply amazing! It's soooo luxurious and creamy. Every bite is so satisfying and the chocolate is just amazing!

Taste

Price

venuslovesvirgo
Mar 17, 2015

This flavor is heavenly! It's rich and chocolaty plus it's a brand you can trust to make natural ice cream. It also brings back memories of enjoying this at my grandparents house. I love everything about Breyers.

Taste

Price

SMcClure1607
Mar 15, 2015

I'm lactose intolerant and usually cant enjoy ice cream but I will never turn this one down. Its my favorite!

Taste

Price

kandress
Mar 15, 2015

We love Breyers Dark Chocolate Ice Cream it is so creamy and chocolaty. Another family favorite. Tastes so good!!