Breyers Double Churn Dark Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream

Breyers Double Churn Dark Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 140 in Ice Cream

Rich dark chocolate ice cream, made with fresh cream and real cocoa

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

mollysdrerams
Apr 22, 2014

I am not a huge chocolate fan but, when I do eat chocolate this one fits the bill. It is so dark and creamy. Hard to say no to this one

Taste

Price

Jewelbrownblack
Apr 18, 2014

Breyers Ice is the best and most natural tasting and very creamy. It is starting to get expensive, but on sale is quite reasonable at $4.99. Personally, I love the Delicious French Vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla bean specks, sweet cream and egg yolks, which give it such a rich flavour. I also like that double churned dark chocolate. We have been buying waffle cones from the grocery store to make ice cream cones with this ice cream. Man, it is late and desiring just a bit of the ice cream now. Breyer's comes sugarless, gluten free, with yogurt, half the fat etc...

Taste

Price

gghardin
Apr 03, 2014

Pretty good Ice cream. Chocolate velvet ice cream mono..chocolate double churn.is very hard to resist

Taste

Price

marlene123
Feb 19, 2014

with chocolate like this it's hard to choose any other it's very addictive you just can't have one bowl i was used to having one kind of icecream till i tried this one now i try every kind of icecream but Bryer's chocolate is so sweet and Chocolately i want more so i would recommend this product all the way to the consumers to buy at any time of the day

Taste

Price

Dec 16, 2013

I love this ice cream. In summer, I take it as a snack or a dessert and in winter I take it as a hot chocolate beverage: I put a mug with half of milk and half of this ice cream. Bring to microwave for one minute and put some whipped cream on the top. It's so delicious!...

Taste

Price

Oct 17, 2013

A definite buy for all houses. Especially when on sale so good.

Taste

Price

Marriska
Oct 08, 2013

Two words - Divine and Delicious! Dare you to try it!

Taste

Price

Sep 28, 2013

Love Breyers Double chocolate,, fabulous taste,,,I love dark chocolate,,,My favorite treat

Taste

Price

Sep 25, 2013

Its the right amount of rich dark chocolate and its one of my favorite taste in ice cream

Taste

Price

mirandaxoxo10
Sep 24, 2013

I definitely thought I was eating some premium ice cream while enjoying a bowl of this ice cream. I love dark chocolate and was very excited to try this ice cream. A must try ice cream if you like dark chocolate.