• Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
  • Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 558 in Conditioner

February 01, 2016

I originally received this product through ipsy and after one use, I knew I needed this product in my life. I ordered two bottles of it right away through Sephora. I was also in contact with the company through Facebook and they responded quickly and friendly. I used to have really dry and damaged hair, and I don't need to worry about that anymore thanks to this leave in conditioner. I will definitely be buying this for years to come.

September 16, 2015

I received this spray as a sample and will definitely be purchasing it when my sample runs out. It smells really nice, but not too strong, and it makes my hair feel amazing. I spray it in when my hair is damp and then either blow dry or let it air dry. My hair has been dyed a lot, but this spray keeps it soft and healthy looking.

July 23, 2015

Works well in my daughters hair and smells great

June 01, 2015

This product smells amazing and left my hair feeling super soft and shiny after the very first use. Really love this product!!!!