Burberry London Perfume
Good

Burberry London Perfume Reviews

Ranked #1023 out of 1250 in Perfume

August 04, 2015

I love this feminine, warm, gentle floral scent which wears well for both day and evening use. I always receive compliments when wearing this perfume. Not too strong scented. It's my favorite of the Burberry scents. The bottle is also unique with its unpretentious plaid fabric covering. Love everything about you, Burberry London!

September 02, 2014

From the iconic London Fashion house, Burberry offers one of the best in perfumes. Ranging from EDT to EDP. Inspired by the streets of london, the perfumes wakes you up more and more within each spray.

June 13, 2014

Okie...yes, yes, yes! The price here says it's $40 but I have never gotten it for that cheap, I wish. This is the most beautiful and addictive perfume I have ever bought. I love it, try it, enough said :D

August 16, 2010

People always ask me what perfume I am wearing. It is not over bearing at all. One bottle lasted me for so long, that I would not feel bad paying for this again.

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!