Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 04, 2016

My must-have item in my purse, backpack, overnight bag ... you name it! It has a nice light scent and the peppermint makes it nice and soothing for chapped lips.

April 20, 2016

I bought this lipbalm for my partner but sometimes I borrow it and use it! I wasn't a big fan of the original Burt bee lipbalm because it felt it didn't quite sink in my lips. I love the menthol sensation of this one, and I do feel helps to moisturize my lips better. Still find it too waxy for my liking though. However, it's an affordable lipbalm and feels great when you need a little pick me up, just not the best super cracked and dry lips.

February 16, 2016

I literally cannot live without this lip balm. Imagine your lips were walking through a desert and this lip balm was a cold refreshing lake waiting for you to remoisturize those babies. It's like sticking your mouth in cold water but not actually sticking your mouth in cold water. Nothing else works for me. Once you go Burts your mouth never hurts. Boom!