Calvin Klein CK One Perfume Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1216 in Perfume

CK ONE by Calvin Klein for unisex was launched in 1994. Its fragrant nature explores two bodies, minds and souls in the passion of ONE. This clean, refreshing fragrance has sweet notes of pineapple and citrus with jasmine and rose mixed with green tea.

June 30, 2016

These perfumes are amazing. They are higher in price but the quality is excellent. It has a more mature smell which I love. The packaging is simple but nice.

February 03, 2016

I started using this when it first came out and to this day it is the only scent I wear.

I find the scent classic. It stays on all day and it lingers on my clothing. I find the bottle lasts me a long time despite using it a least 3 times a week or more.

In a world that most people are allergic to or have scent sensitivities, I've never had a problem with this one.

Love it.

January 25, 2016

I ordered this online on the Calvin Klein Web Site I received a Sample Card in the mail from them this Perfume smells amazing and the scent lasts for such a long time

November 04, 2015

This is a classic for me. I started wearing it over a decade ago and still go back to it when I want to feel extra special. It's fruity and floral and feminine so hard to describe. The scent is super long lasting a must have in my opinion!

September 24, 2015

too pricey for me. love the scent though. this has been around for awhile .cool concept. great idea

September 24, 2015

Calvin Klein CK One Perfume;

I liked it years ago, but became too much everyone wore it, everyone has this perfume, same scent over and over

got tired of the scent easily.

So that is why I said no.....

August 17, 2015

This is a classic, You cant go wrong with CK One. Its not to strong and not to subtle. Its kind of a smell that can suit everyone no matter what your tastes are and also is gender neutral.

July 26, 2015

SMELLS SO GOOD . LIKE TO USE IT. FRAGRANCE LIKE IT. LOVE IT

July 24, 2015

This perfume seems like it has been around forever. I think it is a great scent for younger people not so much a mature gentlemen. I would probably purchase something like this for a teenager or young adult. Its affordable and smells great.

July 24, 2015

Smells so amazing, want to buy it again!