Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1280 in Perfume

Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray by Calvin Klein for Women achieve a state of pure rapture with Calvin Klein's Euphoria, a sheer wooded Oriental fragrance that merges feminine sensuality with contemporary style. A provocative new fragrance from Calvin Klein. A contrast of exotic fruits and seductive black orchid with a rich and creamy signature, it's a journey without limits. Visit calvinklein.ca for more information.

March 28, 2017

this perfume was my fave for almost ten years, my actual first perfume (that i could buy) and i love it, last forever, it was one of those that stay in your clothes for the the longest time, love the smell and still keep the bottle since its gorgeous!

February 27, 2017

Absolutely my favourite perfume I have used in many, many years!! I find it goes on and stays smelling great for many LONG hours!
    Although on the expensive side I find they you don't have to use as much as others thus it makes it totally worth the cost.

January 07, 2017

Another heavenly scent from Calvin Klein! I tried a sample some years ago and was instantly hooked! It is rather strong, so just a small spritz is needed.

December 02, 2016

I have used Eternity for an eternity and decided on a change.After trying many other perfumes I found this one and it is amazing./I still use my Eternity but this is a nice change.Lovely scent.Great value.

October 26, 2016

Anyone who hasn't smelt the Euphoria line by Calvin Klein is really missing out. The smell is so wonderful and people around you will definitely catch the sweet smell. its my favorite perfume right now .

June 30, 2016

I received this product in a gift pack of samplers. They all smelled amazing and I still choose this one quite frequently. The full size is quite expensive but worth it.

April 29, 2016

My signature scent! It's so beautiful I always get compliments. A few spritz in the morning and it lasts all day. The bottle is so very elegant and the purple hue fragrance is mesmerizing. It's always on my list for my hubby on what to get me.

April 20, 2016

I wore this perfume in the past and truly enjoyed it. The scent remained strong throughout the day and I regularly received compliments about it. I will likely purchase this perfume again in the future. Its a great perfume to have on hand.

March 21, 2016

I wear this perfume every day since 3 years now and I absolutely love it. The scent doesn't change during the day and I always receive compliments. It will remain my perfume until further notice :)

March 09, 2016

This is my current perfume! I am obsessed with it. It is almost a little musky. I wish it had better staying power and was not so expensive though. As much as I love it I cannot see myself purchasing again.