Calvin Klein IN2U Her Perfume

Calvin Klein IN2U Her Perfume Reviews

Ranked #772 out of 1213 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein.Described as a fresh floral with a woody oriental base, the composition opens with fresh pink grapefruit and bergamot with a note of red currant leaves. The interesting notes of sugar orchid and white cactus are in the heart. The base notes are: amber, red cedar and vanilla.

June 18, 2014

I have been buying this perfume for years! it is like summer in a bottle!! just a little goes a long way though too much can be a bit over powering

March 27, 2014

I got this as a gift and will definitely buy more when it runs out! Its light, not overpowering and smells musky yet delicious. I like that it stays on long enough but doesn't enter a room before I do.

September 04, 2013

This is 1 of my favourite scents for the summer. The smell is light & refreshing. I bought mine from shoppers drug mart for $17.77, before tax & it's a full size, 100ml bottle.

May 11, 2012

This is one of the first perfumes I have ever purchased in full size.

Although it does have a great smell, it does have an age limit. It was great when I was a teenager/adolescent because I almost used it like a body mist.

Great when you're a kid, not so great when you're all grown up.

January 20, 2012

I had received this perfume as a christmas present from my boyfriend.

BEST CHOICE EVER, it smells so good.
refreshing, light and lasting

will be using this again

September 28, 2010

A great scent for the summer! It's light and refreshing but still makes an impact.