Canada Dry Ginger Ale Green Tea

Canada Dry Ginger Ale Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

September 28, 2016

I love the ginger ale with the green tea mix. Its a great tasting mix. The green tea makes it less acidic. You can taste the green tea and the ginger.

August 13, 2016

I love this stuff. It's amazing and a great way to have green eta that isn't bitter AF. Just wishing it were easier to find regularly. This stuff is the bomb.

June 20, 2016

I love Canada Dry ginger ale and the green tea version did not disappoint. It is light, crisp and bubbly - very refreshing! This is a great drink on a summer day. The green tea flavor is very subtle.

April 20, 2016

Anything with green tea I love....including this! It's was light , bubbly and refreshing!!! It will be a great summer drink sitting on the dock!!! :)

March 16, 2016

Tried the Canada Dry ginger ale green tea...it's ok, my hubby likes it better than I did...I prefer just the diet ginger ale.....as far as green tea goes, I prefer mine hot...

February 04, 2016

My favorite drink, i just can't help it ,drinking every day

January 04, 2016

I love Canada Dry drinks to begin with. For a little something different than your usual Ginger Ale, the Green Tea adds in something nice. Great taste.

July 09, 2015

Hey hey heyy so I'm up with another review from the cabada dry fan lol anyways so today I went to a board meeting and at lunch they had water, ice tea and green tea but not just any other free tea this was canada dry ginger ale green tea. I was sprised at fist when did they take out free tea flavored n so I went on n tasted it. It was great epically for ppl who r on diets or so this is great lol somone like me would defenitly go out n buy it. I will tomarrow after work

September 13, 2012

So i tried this product just recently and im not a pop drinker at all.. I am in heaven with this drink! lol. Its got a nice light taste to it. Its not too sweet and not to carbonated either. I also find alot of pops just make me thirstier and dehydrated but this green tea ginger ale doesnt do that. I love it. The price is average.

Neuven added a new review for