Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 65 in Digital Cameras

Capture the details of important moments with ease!

October 03, 2016

I have had mine forever, I would suggest going over the manual so you completely understand every setting and how to use it. There is a great deal of stuff to know to take good quality photos, but once you get it all absorbed its super easy and fun. You get super high quality pictures and the memory card stores thousands of photos. I love how easy it is to use this camera. If something were to happen to my camera, I would definitely purchase this again. I have already had this for about 3 years.

April 20, 2016

A good camera for your money. Has worked well and takes fairly good pictures. I have had it for about 5 years now and still works like the day I bought it. I would get one again.

June 17, 2011

This camera was really good when I first got it. The pictures came out super clear and it was really fast and awesome. However, after a few weeks I'm not sure what happened but every time I turned the camera on it would make this weird clicking sound so I can no longer use it to record videos. Also, the flash is off. When I need to use the flash to take a picture in a dark area, the flash comes either too late or too early so the shot doesn't capture the flash. I am somewhat disappointed but I think I just got a lemon.

February 02, 2009

This camera is amazing! This is the first camera I have owned that was able to remove red eye from the picture AFTER I snapped it, AND the first one that took a pic of my daughter without that red eye cute face! Has many options from Vivid colors, movie making, anti shake and captures rapidly moving objeects with out the blur! It shoots crisp, crystal clear images! Im still learning more about this little gem but I would recommend it to anyone!! It also comes in many different cute colors! I bought the blue! Buy it! You won't regret it!