Captain Morgan Rum

Captain Morgan Rum Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 20 in Rum

October 19, 2016

Love it!! My favorite spiced rum and it goes amazing with crush, orange pop seriously tastes like a orange cremesicle. I love it. Also goes good in ginger ale.

November 26, 2015

This is a very nice tasting rum.
Great with coke!!!

November 26, 2015

This is the only rum I will drink , taste really good, it's not too strong and it makes the perfect rum and coke drinks.

June 10, 2015

Captain morgans rum is my go to rum, I really like the spiced rum goes great with rootbeer

March 07, 2015

I'm not a big fan of this rum! It's not my cup of tea

February 24, 2015

I love this rum, spiced rum with ice and coke. It has s subtle taste and is really good

January 26, 2015

my husband loves this brand! im not much of a drinker but when i do i enjoy this rum!

January 11, 2015

this is my Favorite Rum , I drink I straight, on the rocks, and mix it , it has a good flavor, it`s very good

September 07, 2014

Love Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Have been drinking it forever and probably always will. It has a distinct taste that isn't biting and leaves you wanting more. Spiced Rum and coke?? Yes please!!

March 10, 2014

Spiced Rum - the golden one. I love this and buy a bottle every holiday season to have with eggnog with nutmeg or cinnamon grated on top. It's ridiculously yummy!