Carmex Lip Ointment Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 19, 2016

This stuff is amazing. My lips get quite dry sometimes and start to actually crack in the winter. I also get really dry, cracked mouth corners sometimes. The only thing that helps them is Carmex. It's so cheap and works wonders. I highly recommend it.

May 06, 2016

This is great for dry chapped lips in any weather. it makes your lip tingle to know it getting into the cracks for healing and moisture. I recommend this product to anyone who suffer form dry chapped lips.

April 07, 2016

This has been my go-to lip moisturizer for years. It's a little tingly (which I like) and leaves my lips feeling moisturized without having the constantly reapply. It is a necessity in the harsh winter conditions.

April 07, 2016

Up until recently the only place I could purchase this was in the US. Finally the Canadian stores have jumped on this bandwagon and started to sell this! Carmex is a miracle worker. Never will I use a Nivea or Blistex lip balm again. This stuff is just to good

April 07, 2015

It is soothing and does so quickly. There is no waxy pasty feel afterwards Love this and it will be y new go to lip balm.

April 07, 2015

bought this on sale one day I usually like blistex but I always like a sale so gave it a try and will never go back works fantastic

October 24, 2014

I personally use this ointment for treating the dreaded cold sore. After trying a lot of things, I find when applied when I feel that first dreaded tingle. It's pretty smelly and not terribly pliable, but it works.

August 05, 2014

I was on Accutane for approximately one year. During this time your body (and especially your lips) get dried out completely. Worse then just chapped they would crack and bleed sometimes. This is the ONLY lip ointment/treatment/balm that would make my lips not hurt. Now that I'm not on Accutane anymore I still use it and don't leave the house without a tube of this in my purse. It is honestly the most effective lip treatment I've found so far and at $2.99-$3.99 a bottle it is well worth it to purchase.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml