Carmex Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 830 in Lip Balm

Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick contains SPF 15. It was created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape. Pair this with lipstick for a moisturized look! Carmex Lip Balm seals in lip moisture and helps to prevent drying of lip tissue. Visit MyCarmex.com for more information.

February 20, 2017

Pros: These are a great addition to my chapstick collection. They help correct my chapped lip problems, especially during the winter season. I like the bright yellow color of the lip balm container. It's easy to find in my purse with all the junk I keep in there!
    Cons: None

February 10, 2017

Currently my go to lip balm for extremely dry lips! I have one in each bag! I think you get a lot of product for the price, it has a thicker texture but it helps with the dry lips.

January 20, 2017

Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used! I live in the north so the weather is freezing and makes my lips so chapped they bleed and always peel but this is so moisturizing that after using it twice my lips weren't chapped anymore

January 12, 2017

I like this lip balm because it is thick but not sticky. I wish the scent wasn't so strong. It is great for getting rid of chapped, cracked lips overnight.

January 11, 2017

I think the tube packaging makes it hard to get every last bit of product but the formula is worth the effort. Smells medicinal but you get used to it. This stuff saves my lips from falling off every winter. Totally worth it!

December 17, 2016

Carmex is just one of those products I always have on hand. It moisturizes the most dry lips and leaves such a refreshing minty tingle. The price is super good for the quality of lip balm you are getting and if you don't get addicted to it and use it all day, every day, it will last a decent amount off time.

December 14, 2016

I really enjoy this lip balm. It has a weird smell to it at first, but I think it works really well. My lips get very dry during the winter and this lip balm does the trick.

December 02, 2016

Mon baume à lèvres favoris de tout les temps !!! Jai les lèvres extrêmement sèche l'hiver et ce baume les rend douce et les protèges ! Je croit que j'ai due acheter 15-20 tubes de ce produit pour moi même seulement et jen ai aussi acheter pour ma famille tout le monde l'adore ! Le baume a un goût " mentholé médicamenteux " mais ce n'est pas désagréable, je croit qu'il est disponible à la cerise aussi ! Bref je recommande à 110% !!!

September 30, 2016

I don't recall the last time I gave five stars to every review category. My go to lip balm is the Blistex Medex in the tube version because it offers the highest value for money imo. However, the store did not have it in stock but instead had this product. This product is also in a 10g tube packaging and for about the same price as my Blistex tube (costed about 50 cent more than what I could've gotten Blistex for).

I remembered seeing good reviews on this product so I did have high hopes and I was not disappointed.

Similar to my Blistex tube, this product was in a jelly form, not too thick and not too thin. The size of the opening for the jelly to come out and the applicator looked and felt pretty similar to the Blistex tube respectively. The jelly made my lips soft and moisturized for an extended period of time without a sticky feeling.

The one thing I like about this product over the Blistex tube is the scent, it is a sweet vanilla scent.

September 28, 2016

It is slightly on the greasy side, and it is perfect for my dry lips in winter! The small tube lasts through many winters! The lip balm is has no fragrance, so it is great for using anywhere as well. Say goodbye to chapped lips.