Carmex Original Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Carmex Lip Moisturizing Click-Stick contains SPF 15. It was created for outdoor enthusiasts and athletes to help keep their lips in shape. Pair this with lipstick for a moisturized look! Carmex Lip Balm seals in lip moisture and helps to prevent drying of lip tissue. Visit MyCarmex.com for more information.

December 02, 2016

Mon baume à lèvres favoris de tout les temps !!! Jai les lèvres extrêmement sèche l'hiver et ce baume les rend douce et les protèges ! Je croit que j'ai due acheter 15-20 tubes de ce produit pour moi même seulement et jen ai aussi acheter pour ma famille tout le monde l'adore ! Le baume a un goût " mentholé médicamenteux " mais ce n'est pas désagréable, je croit qu'il est disponible à la cerise aussi ! Bref je recommande à 110% !!!

September 30, 2016

I don't recall the last time I gave five stars to every review category. My go to lip balm is the Blistex Medex in the tube version because it offers the highest value for money imo. However, the store did not have it in stock but instead had this product. This product is also in a 10g tube packaging and for about the same price as my Blistex tube (costed about 50 cent more than what I could've gotten Blistex for).

I remembered seeing good reviews on this product so I did have high hopes and I was not disappointed.

Similar to my Blistex tube, this product was in a jelly form, not too thick and not too thin. The size of the opening for the jelly to come out and the applicator looked and felt pretty similar to the Blistex tube respectively. The jelly made my lips soft and moisturized for an extended period of time without a sticky feeling.

The one thing I like about this product over the Blistex tube is the scent, it is a sweet vanilla scent.

September 28, 2016

It is slightly on the greasy side, and it is perfect for my dry lips in winter! The small tube lasts through many winters! The lip balm is has no fragrance, so it is great for using anywhere as well. Say goodbye to chapped lips.

September 22, 2016

10 star product!

I jump around from lip balm to lip balm, always searching for my holy grail. My lips are very dry, dehydrated and peel so I'm always trying new products to help them.

My lips seem to get used to products which also has me on a constant rotation of lip products. When all else fails, I always come back to this one. I should probably just stick with this one and stop all the product testing but it's just my nature.

I'll definitely be going back to this one, especially for winter!

September 17, 2016

This is my go to lip balm. I put on tons of it every night before bed and never have dry or chapped lips. Through harsh winter and tons of liquid lipsticks, this still keeps my lips moisturized. Some medicated balms can have a very intense smell but this one doesn't! And the price is great.

August 08, 2016

This is my favorite lip balm from the drugstore. It's so moisturizing and lightweight. I get really bad cracked dry lips and this helps them soo much. Can't go a day without using it.

July 29, 2016

This is the most amazing lip balm ever. I use it all year around and all day long and it keeps my lips hydrated . When my family goes on vacation to hot destinations and we all need more moisture on our skin I use this lip balm even on my kids. It's so amazing.

July 26, 2016

There is NO other lip balm that I would trust to literally transform my lips in just a few hours. I bite my lips 24/7 and when I use this overnight, I wake up with brand new lips. It heals the skin and repairs any damage and the results are soft, plump, and fresh looking lips. I absolutely love it. I have used this lip balm since I was a toddler, literally. Love it!!

July 24, 2016

I was super excited to try this because I've heard wonderful things about it but sadly it just tastes too bad for me to like it enough. It does moisturize well, and helps heal chapped lips but it tastes like the grossest medicated, artificial cherry flavour ever! Too nasty for me

July 14, 2016

I would love this lip balm because it is so affordable, accessible and works quite well had it not been for the smell. Its quite too overpowering to not notice so this really puts me off this. If ony if only. But I still recommend this to some people with the warning that the scent might put them off but hey, it works.