Cashmere Toilet Paper Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 539 in Misc

May 09, 2016

Cashmere toilet paper is the only brand I buy for my family. Its incredibly soft, it never falls apart, you don't need much to do the job and I always find large packages of it on sale!

April 29, 2016

This cheap toilet paper does the job and it does the job very well. I have no complaints for it. I use this interchangeably with other cheap toilet paper brands and it lasts for a long time.

April 22, 2016

This is the only toilet paper I use .I Iike how the toilet paper is nice and soft like cashmere, gentle on the bum, haha . I usually buy this on sale at the grocery store

April 04, 2016

Although I only buy it on sale, I find it is one sale at one grocery store or another almost every week. Regular price is a little too much for me, but the sale prices put it within my budget. Although I've been told that as it is a little thicker than some store brands it can cause plumbing issues, we have never had an issue in this household of four people sharing one bathroom. It's soft and everything toilet paper should be!

March 08, 2016

i love this product brand of toilet paper. I like that it is more smooth then most tolet paper. and i like that the price is also good and with in my budget. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheaper brand ,

March 03, 2016

This is great toilet paper. But if you have kids (like I do) the you know how much they use for no reason. And you can't not flush to much of this at once or it will clog up your toilet. And this is a bit more expensive to be buying for kids to being using a ton at one time.

February 14, 2016

This is the only toilet paper my family uses@ it's great for the environment and is not to rough. you can buy a little at a time or buy a huge package. The prices aren't always the best but when it's on sale it perfect and last for a long time.

February 08, 2016

Well this product does not feel like cashmere. It's not even soft. I'm totally disappointed

January 31, 2016

A little more expensive when compared to other toilet papers on the market.
It's quite soft so it's worth the splurge. I try to buy it when I catch it on sale.

January 31, 2016

Casshmere is one of the many Toilet Paper that I use it's very soft and doesn't fall apart like some of the other papers does We go through a lot of toilet paper in my house hold and Cashmere is one of the brands that we use