Good

Cat Towers Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 270 in Pet Products

August 10, 2016

I bought two of these cat trees, as I have two cats. They love there cat trees. Most of the day they will sit on it and watch the birds come to the bird feeder in the back yard. They seem to know which tree is there's as they never go on each others.

February 14, 2016

Cat trees are the best way to treat your cat. Most cat trees have built-in scratch pads or scratch posts. This helps to save your furniture. This also gives your cat something to claim so they can feel confident in your home, and also there will be no reason to shoo them off of it. It provides an escape route from dogs and other pets. Having something of their own also provides comfort during the sounds of vacuum cleaners, thunder and other scary noises. Not to mention the benefit of satisfying their need to climb, jump and be up high. I bought and assembled a cat tree BEFORE I brought home my cat and my cat has NEVER climbed on my tables, counters and refrigerator like other cats do. My cat tree is 6 feet tall and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. My cat is happy and content and well-mannered because he has his own territory and he knows it. Nobody uses it but him and I think that is just fine with him!

January 22, 2016

My cats loved it
They play all the time with this item

January 09, 2016

These are great for your cats ,lots of fun, they get a great workout they can be pricey though

December 11, 2015

My cat loves his tower. I only wish that we bought one for him years ago! He loves to be way up high and look down at all his subjects. It's a great way for him to get away from our dog too!

July 08, 2015

They are a bit pricey but well worth the money ! My 4 cats adore there scratch tower! its perfect when they just wanna dig their nails into something!

May 26, 2015

I got one of these for our 3 cats and they LOVE it. One of the best purchases I've bought :)

May 01, 2015

We bought our cat a tower ( we call it her condo ) about 3 years ago and our cat instantly made it her home.
Its got multiple levels and stands about 6ft tall. we paid about $100 but it was truly worth it, we have it by the window and she spends most of her time people watching from her 3rd floor condo. :)

March 26, 2015

I bought a cat tower not too long ago for my cats. And they love it so much, they use it everyday. They like to scratch the sides and sit ontop of the tower. Sometimes they even nap in it, which is too cute! I am so happy that they use it and love it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas