CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 21, 2017

I could not believe how much this product was. There's so much product. I even use this on my face sometimes as a night moisturizer. My skin feels super soft the next day.

March 13, 2017

I have had sensitive skin eversince. Moving to Canada a few years back and with the changing weather, my skin became even more sensitive. Good thing I found Cerave, it makes my skin moisturized and hydrated avoiding dryness.

March 10, 2017

I have rosacea and this product is amazing for use all over my body. I used to use scented body lotions until my dermatologist told me I had to stop using scented products. This cream works really well in not aggravating my rosacea and the moisturizing effects last all day. It is a pretty big tub but because i am using it all over my body I find that it gets used up pretty quickly.

March 05, 2017

Love the way this glides onto my face! If you have sensitive skin and you are looking for a good no frills moisturizer, I'd recommend this moisturizer!

February 17, 2017

I purchased this product based on great reviews and its generous size (355 ml) made it an economical choice. It’s fragrance-free and its pump make it easy to use. In the end, it was too greasy on my face for my acne-prone combination skin, but I used it up as a body lotion. I think it would be a great face moisturizer for those with drier skin and otherwise a good quick absorbing body lotion.

February 11, 2017

This is a really great daily body lotion - its fairly lightweight, moisturizing, soaks in quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I've repurchased a few times, although it is on the more pricey side for a drugstore lotion - but you are getting what you pay for, CeraVe has quality ingredients and their products have yet to disappoint me (I have sensitive, moderately dry skin for reference).

February 03, 2017

This is the best lotion ever. I had an allergic reaction to another cream and was recommended this to help get rid of the rash and my skin is even better than before! It's so plump and hydrated and feels smoother. Highly recommend.

January 16, 2017

Pros:
    1. Gentle even on my very sensitive skin
    2. Non-drying
    3. Cleanses well
    4. Smells great (like coconut, although it's not stated on the package)
    5. Convenient package (pump)
    6. Great price for so much

Cons:
    1. Does not improve acne

I'll probably use this forever if not for the fact that my acne doesn't get better after about 9 months of usage. I mean, my acne has a cycle itself that it gets better after a few months and will worsen again, so this product pretty much had no impact on it. I'm trying a new cleanser now although I'm not finished with this bottle yet, so yeah there's a lot of it in one.

January 15, 2017

I have a very dry skin and this Cerave lotion helps keeping my face less dry. I use every day after shower and before going to bed, and it really works, specially during Winter time.

January 10, 2017

I recently tried this moisturizing cream for the first time. My hands and face have been especially dry this winter. I purchased a small tube of CeraVe moisturizing lotion on sale and with a really good coupon so the cost was very low. My rating on value is based on regular price. I was very pleased with the results. I used it frequently for the first few days to 'rebuild' the moisture level in my skin and then once a day after that. My hands and face (and body) are much better now. It appears to be a bit greasy when first dispensed but after it is rubbed in well, there is no oily residue. It makes your skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized again. I would highly recommend this product!