CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 01, 2016

I love this product. Works magic on my dry skin. Soaks in and stays on! I can feel a difference immediately and it doesn't leave a trail of grease on everything. Awesome thick texture, and absolutley scent free. Great on your face too.

November 11, 2016

I love that this lotion has no overpowering scent. It's extremely soothing, maintaining moisture for long periods of time. I have large patches of psoriasis and this is one of the few lotions I can use during a flare up over these sensitive areas. Where other lotions can leave me with a burning sensation, CeraVe causes me no irritation even on the worst days. Highly recommend!

October 28, 2016

I have dermatitis and this is the only lotion I use year round. It moisturizes my skin without irritating it.
I have tried others but they don't work. My skin feels soft and moisturized.

October 28, 2016

Received a trial for CeraVe. Love the lotion, it is very effective especially this time of the year. Im an outdoors person and will take advantage when the sun is out no matter how cold. It tends to be rough on the skin though. I now rely on CeraVe to keep the moisture in my hands.

October 28, 2016

This lotion was recommended to me by my pharmacist to deal with a pretty severe flare up of eczema, but I kept using it way after that was dealt with. It's great for dryness in general, especially winter skin. I also love to use it right after I shave to ensure a smooth finish.

October 05, 2016

This cream works amazing. My son has severe eczema in the winter time due to our dry weather. This is the only thing that will keep it from coming back as long as we apply daily. Highly recommend

September 13, 2016

I'm acne prone and my dermatologist suggest this as a facial moisturizer. It's super cheap and super effective. Fragrance free and oil free. It's done wonders for my skin!

August 29, 2016

I suffer from Psoriasis, eczema, and who knows what else. This moisturizing body lotion clears up almost all my skin conditions where prescription ointments fail. It is fabulous. Goes on easily, absorbs well, stays hydrated, and has no odour. I love it! My sensitive skin loves it too. The price is okay for a drugstore product (a little high but nothing like boutique pricing). I have bought every product of theirs that I can find. So far, I love them all.

August 23, 2016

I bought a sing;e bottle of this lotion and I use it twice a day everyday and cannot live without it anymore. I recommend it to people with oily skin who want a gret mousterizer.

July 27, 2016

After trying at dozens of different products that people assured me would help with my son's eczema, this is what finally cleared it up. Prior to this we eventually had to get prescription cream every time he had an outbreak but as long as we use CeraVe as soon as an outbreak starts, it clears it right up.

He did have some trouble applying it himself when we used the tub, but with the pump we don't have to worry about him getting it all over the place. I'm so relieved to finally have a resolution to the issue!