CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

I purchased this product based on great reviews and its generous size (355 ml) made it an economical choice. It’s fragrance-free and its pump make it easy to use. In the end, it was too greasy on my face for my acne-prone combination skin, but I used it up as a body lotion. I think it would be a great face moisturizer for those with drier skin and otherwise a good quick absorbing body lotion.

February 11, 2017

This is a really great daily body lotion - its fairly lightweight, moisturizing, soaks in quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. I've repurchased a few times, although it is on the more pricey side for a drugstore lotion - but you are getting what you pay for, CeraVe has quality ingredients and their products have yet to disappoint me (I have sensitive, moderately dry skin for reference).

February 03, 2017

This is the best lotion ever. I had an allergic reaction to another cream and was recommended this to help get rid of the rash and my skin is even better than before! It's so plump and hydrated and feels smoother. Highly recommend.

January 16, 2017

Pros:
    1. Gentle even on my very sensitive skin
    2. Non-drying
    3. Cleanses well
    4. Smells great (like coconut, although it's not stated on the package)
    5. Convenient package (pump)
    6. Great price for so much

Cons:
    1. Does not improve acne

I'll probably use this forever if not for the fact that my acne doesn't get better after about 9 months of usage. I mean, my acne has a cycle itself that it gets better after a few months and will worsen again, so this product pretty much had no impact on it. I'm trying a new cleanser now although I'm not finished with this bottle yet, so yeah there's a lot of it in one.

January 15, 2017

I have a very dry skin and this Cerave lotion helps keeping my face less dry. I use every day after shower and before going to bed, and it really works, specially during Winter time.

January 10, 2017

I recently tried this moisturizing cream for the first time. My hands and face have been especially dry this winter. I purchased a small tube of CeraVe moisturizing lotion on sale and with a really good coupon so the cost was very low. My rating on value is based on regular price. I was very pleased with the results. I used it frequently for the first few days to 'rebuild' the moisture level in my skin and then once a day after that. My hands and face (and body) are much better now. It appears to be a bit greasy when first dispensed but after it is rubbed in well, there is no oily residue. It makes your skin feel rejuvenated and moisturized again. I would highly recommend this product!

January 06, 2017

I really have heard great things about this lotion and was excited when I saw my own sister uses it daily. I started using it on my whole body and face. I will say this, despite not breaking me out, I just didn't like the idea of using the same moisturizer on my face and body. As I get older, I do look for face creams that target certain problems or may prevent certain problems I may have in the future and although this lotion does a great job moisturizing, it isn't specific to any one problem of mine. I would reuse it and purchase it if it was on sale, but I am not running to the market to buy one.

January 06, 2017

This is my holy grail daytime moisturizer. It works great with my dry sensitive skin, it does not break me out. Soaks in nicely but still moisturizes its crazy!

December 01, 2016

I love this product. Works magic on my dry skin. Soaks in and stays on! I can feel a difference immediately and it doesn't leave a trail of grease on everything. Awesome thick texture, and absolutley scent free. Great on your face too.

November 11, 2016

I love that this lotion has no overpowering scent. It's extremely soothing, maintaining moisture for long periods of time. I have large patches of psoriasis and this is one of the few lotions I can use during a flare up over these sensitive areas. Where other lotions can leave me with a burning sensation, CeraVe causes me no irritation even on the worst days. Highly recommend!