Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1250 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

February 20, 2017

this is my signature perfume. I can't live without it. the smell is just so feminine and chic. I love how its not overly strong and not at all sweet. I have very high sensitivity towards strong and sweet fragrances and get migraines instantly. this is a keeper. and my husband absolutely loves it on me. win win situation

February 20, 2017

Chanel chance perfume is one of my favorites , I have been using it for years it smells wonderful and a few sprays lasts all day , I received many compliments from other asking what perfume I'm wearing, I recommend this perfume

February 20, 2017

J'ai changé mon parfum Happy Heart pour Chanel Chance. Son odeur est très classique et ne représente aucun risque. Le parfum n'est pas audacieux. Il sent très bon et très longtemps. L'odeur ne prend pas trop de place. Odeur floral. Le prix est élevé. Il est préférable de combiner son achat avec une promotion quelconque.

February 17, 2017

Ce parfum sent tellement trop bon, il ne snet pas trop fort, pas trop fruité, il sent juste parfait. Avec ce parfum, vous allez vous faire remarquer à coup sûr ;)

January 26, 2017

I sprayed this on me while passing through sears and I gotta say this smells so good and it actually stays on you for a good amount of time compared to other brands of perfume. I will definitely have to purchase this really soon :)

November 15, 2016

Top parfum. L'odeur serait difficile à décrire et je suis pas super forte pour ça mais j'adore l'odeur. C'est frais et doux. Un vrai parfum de femme. A acheter des demain!

October 01, 2016

very expensive perfume, however it does last a long time. it is very strong smelling. perfect for someone who does not like flower scents. make sure you use is ASAP as it does go back quick and will smell of strong alcohol.

September 23, 2016

I always get compliments when I wear it, from guys, and many can sniff it out in a crowd and accurately identify it. It's pricey so I only wear it for special occasions, but then so is most perfume so may as well fm spend the cash on a winner. I don't like fruity or floral scents, and Chanel just smells clean and chic.

June 30, 2016

This perfume was given to me by my mother. This has to be hands down my utmost fave when it comes to perfumes. The scent is the perfect amount of staying power and is good for all occasions from formal to casual

June 30, 2016

I love this perfume. It is a classic. It has such a pretty scent. I prefer it to the original Chanel scent. The only downfall is it is very pricey. Beautiful perfume.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons