Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1278 in Perfume

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of jasmin, bergamot and orange. It is recommended for daytime wear. Visit chanel.com for more information.

March 15, 2017

J`adoooooooooore tellement.. c`est mon parfum préféré je l`achete et je rachete.. Il n`ya que des qualité dans ce parfum.. l`odeur est époustouflante et irrésistible.

January 06, 2017

After so many years of wanting to buy this perfume I finally owned Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette ,the only thing that was stopping me was the price :( but i love the fragrance , I always get compliments when ever I wear it ,i didn't wear it all the time just on special occasions.

January 06, 2017

This my fav of all. I just love the fragrance and get asked all the time how nice I smell and what I am wearing.The fragrance last all day , it is such a nice soft scent.I ask for a bottle every year for Christmas .I can't say enough about just love it.

October 12, 2016

Received this perfume as a gift and fell in love with the unique scent. It is most definitely a strong scent, not subtle! The lasting power is amazing, you really only need one spritz. Be sure to sample this perfume on your skin before you purchase because it smells very different on your skin than straight from the bottle (and different on other people). Because this is a more pricey perfume I tend to use it on special occasions and nights out (for this stronger scent I think its more appropriate for night time regardless), but because the scent lasts so long and you need so little the price really balances out.

July 28, 2016

Classic, feminine and so fresh and sexy. My absolute favorite at any time of the year. Little goes a long way and last all day long. On my clothes even longer. There is nothing like it.

April 21, 2016

Love this perfume for everyday wear! I always get complimented on it - it has notes of jasmine and vanilla which is really nice. One of my fave perfumes

April 21, 2016

Definitely a go to scent when it comes to special occasions. Channel Mademoiselle in my opinion is one of the best from Chanel. It has a sweet and floral scent that screams nothing but class and sophistication.

March 13, 2016

Normally I don't buy this expensive of perfume, but I saw a large bottle and three travel bottles on sale at the Bay. I tried it and it is a great scent. Lasts longer than other perfumes I have tried and I really enjoyed the travel sized bottles. Will buy it again, as I haven't found anything since that I like as much as this perfume.

February 14, 2016

You can never go wrong with a Chanel fragrance.

I've been buying this one for quite some time and absolutely love the way it smells on me. It's a rich, almost decadent scent, that's a bit musky but so feminine. Honestly, I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I do tend to wear it more in the winter though, then summer. It's a bit of a heavier scent.

Love it

September 24, 2015

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette;

Another Chanel classic!
    And the classics are always pricey!!

Great scenting just more for special occassions, since can become very pricey to afford to wear every day.

Eau de toilette is a little cheaper than eau de perfum but still.

Oh Chanel, why so pricey you are ;)