Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1216 in Perfume

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of jasmin, bergamot and orange. It is recommended for daytime wear. Visit chanel.com for more information.

October 12, 2016

Received this perfume as a gift and fell in love with the unique scent. It is most definitely a strong scent, not subtle! The lasting power is amazing, you really only need one spritz. Be sure to sample this perfume on your skin before you purchase because it smells very different on your skin than straight from the bottle (and different on other people). Because this is a more pricey perfume I tend to use it on special occasions and nights out (for this stronger scent I think its more appropriate for night time regardless), but because the scent lasts so long and you need so little the price really balances out.

July 28, 2016

Classic, feminine and so fresh and sexy. My absolute favorite at any time of the year. Little goes a long way and last all day long. On my clothes even longer. There is nothing like it.

April 21, 2016

Love this perfume for everyday wear! I always get complimented on it - it has notes of jasmine and vanilla which is really nice. One of my fave perfumes

April 21, 2016

Definitely a go to scent when it comes to special occasions. Channel Mademoiselle in my opinion is one of the best from Chanel. It has a sweet and floral scent that screams nothing but class and sophistication.

March 13, 2016

Normally I don't buy this expensive of perfume, but I saw a large bottle and three travel bottles on sale at the Bay. I tried it and it is a great scent. Lasts longer than other perfumes I have tried and I really enjoyed the travel sized bottles. Will buy it again, as I haven't found anything since that I like as much as this perfume.

February 14, 2016

You can never go wrong with a Chanel fragrance.

I've been buying this one for quite some time and absolutely love the way it smells on me. It's a rich, almost decadent scent, that's a bit musky but so feminine. Honestly, I get so many compliments when I wear it.

I do tend to wear it more in the winter though, then summer. It's a bit of a heavier scent.

Love it

September 24, 2015

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette;

Another Chanel classic!
And the classics are always pricey!!

Great scenting just more for special occassions, since can become very pricey to afford to wear every day.

Eau de toilette is a little cheaper than eau de perfum but still.

Oh Chanel, why so pricey you are ;)

July 20, 2015

The fragrance of this perfume really surprised me, I love it & wear it on special occasions. It is fairly expensive, but then again, so are most of the upscale perfumes on the market. I love the smell of flowers and I can definitely smell the jasmine in this perfume and the slight subtle hint of orange. It's not overpowering, just very feminine and I love it!

March 10, 2015

I love this scent. I don't normally love anything with patchouli, but this is different. It's PERFECT for spring and summer! It smells professional yet sexy at the same time, fresh yet deep. I miss this so much, I have a bottle teasing me right now but because I'm pregnant, for some reason I have a temporary aversion to it :*( I have had both the Eau de Toilette and the Eau de Parfum and hands down the latter is my favorite, to me it's richer and lusher. I will always have a bottle of this, LOVE!

February 01, 2015

This product is really amazing. I'ts the perfume i'm wearing all the time. I basically can't live without this. It's just perfect. It's a bit pricey though but so worth the price.