Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara Reviews

Ranked #409 out of 773 in Mascara

September 03, 2016

i first found out about this mascara after looking online to see which mascara was the best volumizing mascara and this was one of them. and before buying a beauty product, i obviously have to read the reviews lol and i was easily convinced to go out to go buy the Chanel Le Volume mascara from The Bay. it also helped that i had a coupon that i could use for a discount on it haha I tried it at the store before buying which made me more excited to buy....and....Let me just say that this was one of the best purchases I have ever made.

It seriously is the best mascara ever ! from the quality to the formula to the brush to the results...everything is perfect. ever since i bought it, i would recommend people to go buy it and i would almost always get asked if i was wearing falsies. One coat of this magic gives you amazing volume, a second coat gives you lashes that can be seen from a mile away. seriously. it is high end but definitely worth every penny !

May 31, 2015

Ok, this is a very good mascara. I was super in love with it for about a year, repurchasing once. The reason I didn't give it full points is because it is very expensive ($35 I believe) and I actually find my $5 Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara to be just as good for my needs. This Chanel Mascara is a VERY good product and I love it, but when I can find a product i like just as much for so much cheaper I am going to go with that one. I don't shy away from expensive products, except when there is a cheaper alternative that is on par. Essence is a bit clumpier but I kind of like that in a mascara because I am odd that way. I like to pair both of these mascara with the Lancome lash primer for extra oomph and easier removal.

May 16, 2014

I received a sample of this mascara in a gift package I received for christmas. I tried it, and fell in love! The retail cost for one tube of this mascara is $36.00 CAD. Although it is pricey, it is SO worth it. A little goes a long way with this product, and it gives me the look I want. No lash curler is needed for this product, so when I am in a rush it is easier for me to use. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this.