Chapman's Black Jack Cherry Frozen Yogurt

Chapman's Black Jack Cherry Frozen Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

Cherry and chocolate frozen yogurt with black cherries and cherry chocolate cups. More information over here.

September 17, 2016

I'm glad that the companies came out with frozen yogurt which is slightly better and a few less calories than ice cream. Personally, I really do not notice much difference between the yogurt and the ice cream. They are both fantastic escapes from reality and with the frozen yogurt, half the guilt because it is fat free. This particular flavor is popular with young and old alike as it has lots of fat black cherries and little chocolate pieces filled with sweet cherry syrup. All in all, I will definitely be buying this frozen yogurt on a regular basis and I totally recommend it in all categories with an A.

August 26, 2016

This product may be lower in calories, but not in taste. It contains top quality fruit which provides a truly natural taste. Wouldn't be without this in my freezer during the summer months.

March 16, 2016

For what this product is, a healthier alternative to a chocolate and cherry infused frozen ice cream treat, it's fairly awesome AND a decent price compared to a froyo shop. Again, in comparison to ice cream it's actually NOT light on the flavour and that's saying something for a frozen yogurt. Personally I'm a frozen yogurt fanatic so I have some experience in the froyo department. I love visiting my local Menchie's on a regular basis, but after awhile it gets pretty pricey so I try to find grocery store products to satisfy my craving. In all honestly I have moved on from the Chapman's brand (unless I'm making a smoothie and I tend to purchase their vanilla frozen yogurt), because I like to experiment with new products A LOT. Anywho, this yogurt is chocolatey and sweet because the cherry pieces as well as the chocolate cherry infused chunks taste like a sugary syrupy SWEET cherry candy. This flavour is a little sophisticated and pairs nicely with fresh cherries and chocolate sauce if you're into a decadent treat with the off set of trying to add the real fruit to actually receive some sort of health benefit. So yeah, give this product a whirl.

March 09, 2016

This frozen yogurt is a tasty treat and because it's yogurt you don't feel too guilty when eating it! ;-) All my family love it. The regular price is a little high, but when it's on sale it's worth it.

January 05, 2016

This frozen yogurt is the best,the taste of chocolate and cherries is so yummy,everyone in my family loves it.

July 15, 2015

Absolutely the best ice cream, out there. Would never know it is a frozen yogurt product. Tons of chocolate and cherries. The best out there.

June 18, 2015

I really enjoy chapman products and the frozen yogurt is really good. Black cherry has always been my favorite flavour of ice cream or frozen yogurt and this stuff awesome tasting. Really good to have around in the summer when its warm outside

June 18, 2015

#Chapman's "Black Jack Cherry Frozen Yogurt" is so creamy, delicious and packed with black cherries and cherry chocolate cups. Its only 120 calories per 1/2 of a cup. So it is such a yummy snack at any time. I love #Chapmans it is a great #Canadian Company. #Chapmans make the best frozen yogurt I have ever tasted.

June 18, 2015

Decadent! All of Chapman's yogurts taste like ice cream! Taste is awesome and price is unbeatable, especially with their $4 coupon you can get mailed once a year - then it's free!

April 13, 2015

This is hands down the BEST frozen yogurt I have ever had! It has real cherry pieces in it as well as little mini chocolate cups that have cherry in the middle of them. Once you start eating this stuff you almost can't stop! It's too delicious for words.