Good

Chapman's Frozen Yogurt in Dutch Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

January 28, 2016

I was quite surprised, I didn't think I would like frozen yogurt but its really creamy and rich, love the chocolate flavor ,yummy

May 08, 2015

A rich chocolate flavor that lingers in your mouth. A family favourite that is satisfying. You don't need anything else when you eat this intense flavoured frozen yogurt.

March 24, 2014

I love Chapman's frozen yogurt. It is so creamy and tasty. It also is good for those after dinner cravings. I always serve this frozen yogurt flavor to guests, and they never complain.

September 25, 2013

I dont even feel guility when I get into the 2L container with a spoon. So rich and creamy you would not know it wasnt ice cream

June 01, 2012

I was really intrigued to try Chapman's frozen yogurt and was thrilled to learn that the company generously gives out one $5 voucher per household per year. Fantastic! I was happy to get my voucher in the mail shortly after ordering it, and held onto it until the time was right.
I'd been eying Chapman's products for a while. The nutritional profile is fantastic for someone like me who's really watching their weight. Most of their frozen yogurt products have 90-120 calories per half cup, which is just right for a small evening treat without breaking the calorie-count bank. The price is a little steep at about $6.99 to $8.99 per tub, so when it went on sale at my local Save-On for $4.99 I used my voucher and got it for free! What tastes better than a light frozen yogurt? A FREE light frozen yogurt!
The taste of the Dutch Chocolate flavour that I tried was amazing. It's creamy, sweet, and very fresh-tasting. It lasted me a long time, as I only ate it in half-cup increments, and even my non-calorie counting spouse loved it. Thank you, Chapman's! With your kind little $5 voucher you've attained a definite repeat customer!