ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry

ChapStick Lip Balm in Cherry Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 23, 2016

Used to be my go-to chapstick since I was a kid. Loved the smell, loved how cute it was, but now as an adult I know that it wasn't the best lip balm. It hardly lasts, the ingredients aren't the best and smell fades away very quickly. Burt's Bees is by far the BEST lip balm I've ever used and love the ingredients. This is great for kids or someone who occasionally has dry lips. But otherwise, move on.

February 06, 2016

I have deviated from ChapStick one too many times and have come full circle. Nothing I've tried has given me the long lasting moisture and effectiveness that ChapStick has. It's also a lot more affordable than those other over-hyped brands.

January 22, 2016

I suffer from dry lips,this chapstick keeps them Moisturized and hydrated and the cherry flavor is nice too

May 04, 2015

I love having a bunch of these on hand in winter for the car, house, purse, diaper bag etc. They are cheap so easy to stock up on and I love the cherry flavour.

September 06, 2014

Keep my lips chapfree all summer

May 28, 2014

I have been using Chapstick since the winter. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love the cherry scent, its smooth and applies easily, it last a long time after application and it kept my lips hydrated throughout the dry and cold winter. Im so happy I switched over to Chapstick brand.

March 25, 2014

Nice smooth texture, great price and does what it is suppose to with out a bunch of sales pitch stuff like shinny lips

February 16, 2013

Just like with the mint, I put a thick layer on before bed and wake up to super soft, pillowy lips.