ChapStick Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 783 in Lip Balm

ChapStick Lip Balm helps prevent and temporarily protected chafed, chapped or cracked lips. Great for applying during dry environments, especially in the wind and cold weather. Prevent your lips against sun burn and with a higher SPF, you can get even more protection. Visit chapstick.ca for more information.

September 30, 2016

Whenever I need to purchase a lip balm especially if I forgot my regular lip balm at home, I buy this. My husband also uses this and aside from Blistex, this is the brand and kind of Chapstick he uses. It does it's job in keeping my lips moisturized.

August 27, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff and keep several around at all times. I wear chapstick everyday and its a must have for me. This stuff has been around forever and its still the best. I remember as a kid my dad always carried an Original Chapstick in his from pocket, im almost 38 so that says something. Cant live without it!!'

March 31, 2016

If I am in a quick need to repurchase a new chapstick, this one is one of my go-to. I can always count on this chapstick to hydrate and moisturise my lips. The only con, for me at least, is that with this chapstick, I am not too fond of the smell the original flavour has but it does not bother me to point where I can't stand it. I still use and repurchase this chapstick even though it is not my favourite flavour. All in all, I really would recommend this. You can purchase this chapstick pretty much anywhere-- I've even seen it and purchased it myself from the Dollarama.

pros: very affordable, good quality, hydrating and moisturising

cons: the -original- flavour has this funky smell in my opinion (will vary from person to person)

March 28, 2016

Besides the eos lip balm I probably buy chap stick more than any other brand of lip balm, it works extremely well especially here in Newfoundland with the harsh winter temperatures at keeping my lips Hydrated and smooth. I prefer to use all of the intense minty ones because I find they work the best.

March 28, 2016

This is one of those brand products that is "trusted" so it will never go out of style - unfortunately I have very little good to say about it. I don't find it being anything special and I think there are better options out there for your dry lips days.

March 25, 2016

Chapstick is awesome!

I've been using it since I was a kid and will continue to use it through my adult life. It's soft, non waxy, smells great and best of all, affordable! I will always have one of thee babies on hand for those dry lip days!

March 08, 2016

I love chapstick brand, I have sticks in several different places, my purse, the nightstand, at work and in my coat pocket and my gym bag, love this stuff.

February 11, 2016

J'utilise ce baume à lèvre à tous les jours et je le trouve génial. Très efficace lorsque, comme moi, vous avez les lèvres très sèche et qui brûle.

February 01, 2016

Its a product that is goof for your lips unfortunately I find myself reapplying more than I should. Its a average product. No scent no taste just your ordinary lipbalm. I find it a bit pricey, because one tube would only last me a month.

January 28, 2016

my go to lip balm, never lets me down.. cherry chapstick for life..