Cheerios

Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 357 in Cereal

March 04, 2017

I enjoy eating this cereal without milk. Its a regular snack that I take with me to work daily. I like how there is no sugar or very little. Its a nice healthy snack.

March 03, 2017

Cheerios has been my go to breakfast since I was little, and now its always my children's first choice. I love the taste of original cheerios its an excelled option to eat with milk, or just by itself for a little snack.

January 06, 2017

I have grown up with the great taste of cheerios.
    Healthy option every morning.
    Now that I have a 1 year old - guess who else loves them too?
    They are almost a permanent decor in our home.
    I highly recommend for home decor at a great price, as well as a delicious meal too!

January 06, 2017

This is still one of the very best healthy choices for a cereal that I can find. If you want something that tastes good and doesn't come packed with fake flavor and sugar then this is it.

November 10, 2016

The original Cheerios is definitely not one of my favourite cereals. It is just too plain for me. I like cereals that have a bit of taste to them and this just doesn't deliver. However, when iI had gestational diabetes the cereal was recommended. It is definitely a healthy choice of cereal but for me I wouldn't go out to purchase it unless I had a reason to.

September 13, 2016

I eat Cheerios almost EVERY morning. They are the perfect amount of sweet and won't leave you feeling hungry before lunch time. What I really like about them is that you can add almost anything to them and make your own unique cereal! Sometimes I like to add banana, strawberries and flax seeds to give myself a little extra nutrients. The price is always consistent and one box usually lasts me the whole work week. Fave cereal!

August 19, 2016

I used to love Cheerios growing up but stopped eating them when I got older due to a gluten intolerance. Recently I was picking some up for my husband and noticed that they are now gluten free! Great low sugar cereal - I have enjoyed having my morning bowl of Cheerios again!

August 12, 2016

Definitely the best cereal ever. It is perfect for kids and adults of all ages. My parents didn't buy many sugary cereals when I was young, but that was okay with me, since Cheerios are delicious!

August 11, 2016

Je n'aime pas les céréales Cheerios par le simple fair qu'il ont aucun goût! Leur texture croustillante est super, mais il manque vraiment de goût!!!!

March 21, 2016

Cheerios are by far my favorite cereals brand. I prefer with honey and my little boy too. I find that chocolate cereals are a slightly sweet. I buy them again and again without any hesitation!