Cheese And Pepperoni Bagel Bites

Cheese And Pepperoni Bagel Bites Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 11 in Frozen Side Dishes

December 05, 2016

i love bagel bites so much, they're the perfect snack at any time during my day, even though you can microwave or toast them i always put them in the oven because i think they taste so much better that way

December 05, 2016

I love these!! For some reason I save them until Christmas eve (that is my appetizer meal) and they are so filling and delicious! I look out for the sale on the jumbo box of these..

October 07, 2016

Great snack! Very fulfilling and filling lol. It is smothered in a nice tomato pizza sauce and cheese. The bagel is nice And crispy. Great to bite into. Comes in a big box with quite a few. My kids love them. It's easy to cook them too. Just pop them in the oven. Add extra cheese or pepperoni if you'd like.

October 07, 2016

I like to keep a couple of boxes of bagel bites in the freezer for those nights when you want to snack in front of the tv. They are tasty and are great at parties and celebrations when you don't have time to cook.

April 09, 2016

Yum! I love these little bagel bites.
They are a satisfying and filling snack.
Super quick and easy to prepare.
I just throw them in the toaster oven
and they get perfectly crunchy.

April 09, 2016

I'm not really a fan of these bagel bites, but my boyfriend loves them! I can't get behind the fact that the pepperoni is in these little cubes and the cheese is also in cubes that don't really melt right. Actually, in recent years when we have bought these, my boyfriend isn't liking them as much because they changed the sauce. Not really my thing, but children and people who enjoy bland tasting food would like this.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!