Good

Clairol Nice n Easy Perfect 10 in- 6R Light Auburn Reviews

1 review
Ranked #208 out of 258 in Hair Colour

February 05, 2013

I got this dye for free, which cost like almost 16$, I had a FPC (free product coupon) for it. Since I'm a natural brunette, and since I haven't dyed my hair in over 10 years, yup, you read that right, I thought, heck, why not. This dye comes with the regular applicator, and/or the option of using the comb part /type applicator for just root touch ups. I almost forgot, the dye is permanent also, the only kind that seems to stay in my hair longer than the other ones do. So, I dyed my hair using the bottle the traditional way, using the nozzle way. I tried using the comb way, too difficult. So, as a result, my hair turned out great, albeit I ended up missing some hair here and there, and putting too much colour near my roots. That's okay, as eventually it faded and the parts I missed almost look as though I put auburn streaks/highlights in my hair. I did get a few compliments. My hair is still coloured, I only recently did this 2 months ago. The only downfall I didn't like, is this particular brand comes in VERY limited colours/choices/shades. But, over the last 2 months, I've grown to ACTUALLY like it, lol.I normally opt for dark red auburn/s, but this was the only reddish colour they had. You can find this particular product at your local Shopper's Drug Mart. Overall, I'd certainly recommend this product.