Clarisonic Skin Care Brush Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

This waterproof cleansing brush has 4 power levels: 3 lower speeds for the face, and one speed for areas of the body needing extra attention. With the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush, you can clear pores and reduce their appearance, along with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
This Skin Care Brush cleanses so effectively that skin care products are absorbed better.

September 29, 2016

I have been using this clarisonic brush every day for 5 years, and I absolutely love it. It really does dramatically decrease the number of breakouts I get, and it makes my skin feel smoother and softer.

It broke after a couple of years, but it was covered by warranty and clarisonic replaced it. Unfortunately it was about two months before my wedding when it broke, so I bought a clarisonic mia to use while I was waiting, because I didn't want to risk wedding breakouts!

I don't like that you have to replace the brush every three months, but it's worth it for how well it works.

October 19, 2014

Clairsonic Skin Care is an addictive product, once you start using it...its hard to go back to any other cleansing system. I have sensitive skin, and so only use the brush one time daily, usually in the evening...that way it really deep cleans all the makeup and dirt/oil from the day...and has your face super clean for your night time routine. I did find that I had small breakouts when I first started using it...because it was deep cleaning; but within a couple weeks that cleared up and just love it. It brightens your skin leaving it glowing, exfoliated and clean without feeling dried out. I love that you can use their cleansing products, or your usual regime. I have tried both with fantastic results. The clairsonic is a bit of an little more expensive purchase...but if you want great skin at any age - this is a great product to own. I will be investing in one of the smaller units (Mia) for travel so I can have that great clear skin wherever I go! I definitely recommend this product.

September 14, 2014

The clarisonic brush enhances all facial products used in your daily skin care regimen. I enjoy the portability, it's waterproof exterior and travel cover.

July 30, 2014

Love this llove this and so do both my daughters.My skin feels so soft and clean it just glows. I also find it very relaxing to use just before bed.

July 16, 2014

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. YOU CAN DROP IT AND IT STILL WORKS. MAKES CLEANING MY FACE MUCH EASIER AND FASTER. BATERY LAST VERY LONG ASSUMING YOU USE IT TWICE A DAY.

June 19, 2014

It is an investment to initially get the Clarisonic system, but once you start using it you cannot live without it. With just one use, I not only felt an improvement in my skin texture I saw it immediately. My favourite brush head is the sensitive and I think it's most effective when used with a cleaser that foams.

June 01, 2014

I find this product too expensive for what it does. There are products significantly cheaper that do the same job. This does exfoliate the skin nicely, it's just not worth what it costs.

April 15, 2014

Using this has made my pores smaller and I haven't had any breakouts since I've been using it. I use it once a day in the morning and it is really quick and easy to use.

February 01, 2014

This brush really does help exfolite the skin. But i found if i use it every day that it does cause my skin to break out and become dry. I use it about three times a week and my skin has become more smooth and radiant. I recommend this brush for anyone who really wants a deep clean

November 19, 2013

I've been eyeing this baby up for about 6 months now. I finally took the plunge and shelled out the cash. Worth. Every. Penny. Seriously, my skin looks brighter and more even. My pores look smalleer. Fine lines grow fainter every day. I'm amazed at how well this works! I was so skeptical, but here's the thing. I'm in the Dental field, and I know for a fact that the ultrasonic toothbrushes are a million times more effective than a manual brush. So why can't this be the same for your skin? Well lucky for me, it is!!!! So so happy with this purchase and the only buyer's remorse I have is I wish I'd bought it sooner!!