Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors. Visit cleandnclear.com for more information.

March 01, 2014

I think this does a really good job at clearing acne and drying up oil. I use this daily on my oil spots over my moisturizer, and it mattifies really well. I also use it as a spot treatment, to which I find that it takes a while to dry, which I don't like. I do like that it works in drying up acne spots however, but if you have dry skin, you may need to be careful with this, as you can wind up with dry spots , due to the benzoyl peroxide.

January 30, 2013

This is a great product , if your looking for something cheap and effective. This is great you can buy it anywhere and its not harsh on your skin or make my skin peel so i recommend this to those with pimples popping out .

September 26, 2012

Being someone who gets pimples frequently, I've tried almost everythign on the market from prescription to over the counter. I find this spot treatment GREAT! I used it for a while then got stuff from my doctor so I stopped. I had an under the skin pimple for a good three weeks, it wasn't going away with the cream my doctor gave me so I thought, why not try the Persa-Gel again, I washed my face put it on the spot (rubbed it in then put a tiny more to dry on, so the pimple was fully covered). I swear, I woke up the next day it was half the size. I used it again that night and the next day the pimple was GONE!

I now use both the cream my doctor gave me (Retisol-A) on acne scars and red spots and the Persa-Gel on active pimples. I find this works best for my skin and the pimples go away a lot faster. If you're at home stick some on your pimples. Beware though, you CANNOT go out with this stuff on as it dries up and looks like there is white toothpaste on your face. My brother gets the odd pimple and started using it and he loves it too :)

Good luck, the cheap price makes it worth a shot!

August 15, 2011

I love this stuff!! A friend of mine recommended it to me saying that it worked like a charm and man was she right! It contains Benzoyl Peroxide which I know has a bad reputation because it is so harsh BUT it does the job. A small dab of this stuff morning and night sees my pimples disappear in just two days. It dries them up fast. Highly recommend for on the spot acne treatments, especially for those who like me, only get the odd breakout.