Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 01, 2016

J-aime bien le nettoyant de temps en temps. Il est vraiment frais sur la peau, effet mentholé du produit. L'odeur est normal ,mais le nettoyant assèche un peu ma peau.

October 01, 2016

I used this a teen I liked it then but I guess as you grow up your skin ages too and I find that even if it is for sensitive skin, It still dries up my face.

June 19, 2016

I used this face wash as a teen because it was always available as a 2-pack at our local Costco so mom would buy the two-pack for my sister and I to share.
I did not have acne prone skin, mine was on the drier side and fairly clear. My sister had greasier skin.
This face was worked fairly well for me. I always used a lotion after, and broke out rarely. I did find, however, that the "creamy" formula left a slight film on my face that just didn't quite rinse off.
This worked okay for my sister too. She broke out a couple of times a month, and this face wash didn't seem to do much for her then (did not help dry out the breakouts). When she used it when she wasn't breaking out, she didn't have to use lotion. This left the perfect amount of moisture in her skin, though she also stated that she felt a slight residue left on her skin. We both had sensitive skin. This face wash bothered neither of our faces even with use every night.
Overall, if you're on a budget and have sensitive skin and no other skin concerns, this is a great product for the price. But if you can afford something a little higher end, go for it.

May 10, 2016

I always begin with saying I have skin allergies and sensitive skin... This cream cleanser for sensitive skin did not bother my skin allergies at all and it leaves my skin soft and smooth all day. I'm all about 2 in 1 products and this product is one of them, with a tingling, creamy washing of my face and then being able to skip a moisturizer because this leaves my face so soft. It is not oily, does not have major cold tingling or burning, does not have a medicinal smell, and leaves my skin smooth from rinse to next daily use. I love this product and it's totally worth the price I paid.